Autolt Error Line 1

whenever i am opening my laptop, i am getting this error also in the middle of my work too...

Autolt Error

Line-1

Error-unknown function name

plz suggest me to resolve this.

im getting that error on isass.exe (if im not wrong) when i insert usb flash drive in my laptop (it say something like "array error" i have picture on my laptop. i can post that picture when i get back from work). My laptop dont have autoit instaled (Crazzzy) :D Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Both of you have some AutoIT created program running on your computers. Isolate the EXE file and see what it does.

When y get an error from autoit, program in most casses exits.

elalok is telling that he is getting that error all the time.

i dono if he have autoit instaled, or he joined this forym only to finde solution for his problem. It whud b nice if he can post SS of error.

Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

When y get an error from autoit, program in most casses exits

Yes, but after you close the message box :D - Don't close it and look for the process, you can do it even with other script, such as this:

#include <Process.au3>

$sProcName = _ProcessGetName(WinGetProcess("[CLASS:#32770;TITLE:AutoIt Error]", "Line"))
MsgBox(262144+48, 'Proc Name', $sProcName)

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

Yes, but after you close the message box :D - Don't close it and look for the process, you can do it even with other script, such as this:

i whas telling that its strange that he is getting error 'all the time' becose after error it shud stop (i hope exit) :D

sry for not explaining better what i whanted to say

Edited by bogQ

I suggest you do a full scan with your antivirus software, including any attached USB thumb drives, CDs and DVDs.

You shouldn't have any software running on your computer that you do not know what it is.

Look carefully when you see this error - it often has a name of the program indicated. Search your computer for that name and advise what you find.

sorry guys, i should say this, i have come across a few viruses which have been (probably ) coded in autoit and they throw this error oft. i would suggest the user may post the entries from startup. (or just mail me at malwarefighter at crawler dot com) sorry i am not trying to hijack this topic but i am mentioning it because i came across one variant even last week. typically the error message is like when there is an unhandled error from autoit