Need help with a remote control application.

Hi, I'm starting to code a remote controll application.

The application will work over my network for now and as well as allowing me with the use of a few hotkeys shut down a specific computer and do opperations, I decided to be a bit bold and attempt to make the script have keyboard access to the other computers.

I further more want to have certain information be read out on the controller computer such as the window title, controlls that is under the tab key ect.

I know how to do most of that, the thing that is stopping me from writing this however, is the fact that their's no clear helpfile on how to determin what key has been pressed like a keydown function in vb or is it inkey.

But I need to find the key that has been pressed and send that through tcp to the remote computer, which would then perform the press with the send function.

I already have libraries to speak out the information and the server would relay things such as window title changes, menu items, if their's a way to read this sort of stuff? Will I be able to make it read lists when I arrow through them?

I'm blind so don't need the use of the screen, and I was also thinking if I got this to work propperly to make some sort of screen utility so that the user would be able to use the mouse with the product.

Anyways the immediate need is a way for me to retreive a keypress and send that keypress through tcp. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I can make that check for every key? At once?

I need it to detect every single keypress including things like alt tab combinations. And send them to the other computer.

I want to make it so I press 1 hotkey then have unlimmited keyboard access to the other computer then hit another hotkey and be able to retake controll of my own.

But yeah I'll have a look at htat propperly.

Thanks.