Implementing my Trainer ! What is a script that?

Hello, I wonder if someone would have a script, more or less well!

I did a Trainer for a game online, but I have a vip trainer, but I do not have the slightest idea of how to do a script for the VIP version.

Then I thought of something more "easy" for a script that the person using it Trainer must be registered on my forum, then perhaps I could authorize the use only for people of VIPs forum

nor for that person can use the Trainer, the screen appears to login, then it enters the login and password to use the trainer

I tried with all my contacts to know whether any of them do so, but neither of them knew

waiting for answers ..

My Trainer is that

Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][/center][center]Autoit Support Forum in Portuguese | AutoitBrasil.com[/center] [sub]My Script :[/sub]Simples Login for Program

You might want to be a bit more clear on what you want help with. If you don't know autoit then check out the tuts in my sig.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

what I want is a script that I saw in a program for some time

it makes the program out of the User have to enter the login and password for the forum / site to use the program

if the person is not registered (not with your account in Forum / Site) will not be able to use the program

I saw 1 time in 1 script here in the forum, but I do not know exactly what look, so I'm wondering if someone has

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][/center][center]Autoit Support Forum in Portuguese | AutoitBrasil.com[/center] [sub]My Script :[/sub]Simples Login for Program

ok, I check

----------------Edit-------------------------

This is good, more, what I am referring to is just to open the program after entering the login and password

Edited by 10031992