How to Register a .dll

I'm a newbie and I'm trying to create this registry tweak and searched the forums and found some code but I must be doing something wrong because I'm getting a syntax error, can someone give me a hand please.

; "Copy To" & "Move To" to Right Click of Context Menu
    ;RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AutoPatcher\Tweaks\Functionality", "copytomoveto", "REG_SZ", "20041230")
    ;FileCopy(@ScriptDir & "\Files\ContextMenuExt.dll", @WindowsDir & "\", 9) 

Func OnAutoItStart()
    RunWait(@SystemDir&'\regsvr32 /s "'&@ScriptDir'\Files\ContextMenuExt.dll"') ;Register DLL silent
EndFunc

Thanks in advance, James

I'll leave it to you to work out what I've done.

@SystemDir & '\regsvr32 /s "' & @ScriptDir & '\Files\ContextMenuExt.dll"'

EDIT: And any reason for posting it heaps in a 10minute period?

Edited by BrettF

Thanks Brettf, I seen what I did wrong, I left a & out.

Func OnAutoItStart()
    RunWait(@SystemDir & '\regsvr32 /s "' & @ScriptDir & '\Files\ContextMenuExt.dll"') ;Register DLL silent
EndFunc

EDIT: And any reason for posting it heaps in a 10minute period?

I only posted once, I seen the main forum page and seen the extra post and the one where you answered too! After I made my post I refreshed the page to see if anyone had answered and was getting "resend info" popup. is there anyway I can delete them?

I had already ran the first part of the script and after it didn't work I came to the conclusion that the .dll needs to be registered so I ran just the code below.

Func OnAutoItStart()
    RunWait(@SystemDir & '\regsvr32 /s "' & @ScriptDir & '\Files\ContextMenuExt.dll"') ;Register DLL silent
EndFuncoÝ÷ ÚØ^·¬µªíyÛayÊ&¦ë^­©Ý¶ªºB¢­¢«¨·ú®¢Ó(½ëhªê-v'gßÛp¢¹, !jxvØ^±Êâ¦Ûhjëh×6    Func OnAutoItStart()
    RunWait(@SystemDir & '\regsvr32 /s "' & @WindowsDir & '\ContextMenuExt.dll"') ;Register DLL silent
    EndFuncoÝ÷ Ú·¬µªíyÛayÊ&¦ë^­©ÝÝý³
+)à¥êßyËwÜ¢§{ây©Ý­æ¥)赩e¶­²êÞü!jÒ7öghx"²Ø^®(!¶+&ÉÊy·¥£(®·µ«­¢+ØìÅÕ½Ðí
½ÁäQ¼ÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÅÕ½Ðí5½ÙQ¼ÅÕ½ÐìѼI¥¡Ð
񝪫
½¹ÑáÐ5¹Ô(I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM½ÑÝÉÀäÈíÕѽAÑ¡ÈÀäÈíQÝ­ÌÀäÈíչѥ½¹±¥ÑäÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí½Áåѽµ½ÙѼÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÈÀÀÐÄÈÌÀÅÕ½Ðì¤(¥±
½Áä¡MÉ¥ÁѥȵÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí¥±ÌÀäÈí
½¹ÑáÑ5¹Õáй±°ÅÕ½Ðì°]¥¹½ÝͥȵÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì¤(Õ¹=¹Õѽ%ÑMÑÉÐ ¤(IÕ¹]¥Ð¡MåÍѵ¥ÈµÀìÌäìÀäÈíÉÍÙÈÌȽÌÅÕ½ÐìÌäìµÀì]¥¹½ÝͥȵÀìÌäìÀäÈí
½¹ÑáÑ5¹Õáй±°ÅÕ½ÐìÌäì¤íI¥ÍÑÈ10Í¥±¹Ð(¹Õ¹