Coder needed $

Hello,

I need some one to code a function for me. I've not such time to do it bymyself (prolly im unable to do it).

I don't know if I can post this here, so I do apologize if I was wrong.

Please PM or write down your email with your bid and email.

An example to explain what I need:

I've X coins and Y boxes.

For every possible distribution I need each possible permuations (each box contain at least 1 coin).

So if I've 6 coins and 3 boxes the function should return:

411 (distribution)

141 (1st permutation)

114 (2st permutation)

321 (distribution)

312 (1st permutation)

231 (2nd permutation)

213 (3rd permutation)

132 (4th permutation)

123 (5th permutation)

obviously the function should work with every kind of integer like X=5000 Y=12

Payment:

I want pay something around 50$

I'll pay 10$ when the function do distribution and the rest when I do verify that it do also permutations correctly.

I can pay only via paypal or neteller

Note:

I know this code should be easy to be made or that there are already those kind of functions out there, but i'm so busy

I cannot do that bymyself.

Thank you !

• Moderators

I certainly don't want to step on any toes here, but if you've ever used AutoIt, there's actually already a function for it (_ArrayPermute). All you do is put in your distribution number, and it will give you the return permutation results you desire.

There, took me about 15 seconds to type that, so make the $50.00 paypal payment donation to AutoIt :D ...

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I certainly don't want to step on any toes here, but if you've ever used AutoIt, there's actually already a function for it (_ArrayPermute). All you do is put in your distribution number, and it will give you the return permutation results you desire.

There, took me about 15 seconds to type that, so make the $50.00 paypal payment donation to AutoIt :D ...

You are perfecly right and I'll do a small donation to Autoit too, but as told before I've no time for it.

btw

DCCD 30$ wins due to timeout of the other. please send a mail to galaga987 AT hotmail DOT COM

Edited by lavezzi

• Moderators

You are perfecly right and I'll do a small donation to Autoit too, but as told before I've no time for it.

btw

DCCD 30$ wins due to timeout of the other. please send a mail to galaga987 AT hotmail DOT COM

What do you mean you have no time for it?

I need some one to code a function for me. I've not such time to do it bymyself (prolly im unable to do it).

I'm telling you it's already done!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Next time Smoke, just don't even tell them. You've done it for free, infact it's done and the stupid person is still paying for someone to give the same code as you did :D

I'm starting to agree, but for others that see this thread... they should have some idea on how easy it is:
#include <array.au3>

$a_val = _Permute_Array("321")
_ArrayDisplay($a_val)

Func _Permute_Array($s_val, $s_delim = "")
    Local $a_split = StringRegExp($s_val, ".", 3)
    Return _ArrayPermute($a_split, $s_delim)
EndFunc