Friend's computer doing funny things

heres the script i'm using:

For $i = 0 To 255
    ConsoleWrite("ct2 " & Binary(Chr(0)))
    ConsoleWrite(Binary(Chr($i)) & @CRLF)
Next
MsgBox(0, "", "")

On my friend's computer it takes a random jump from retruning (0x80) to returning ?(0x3f) when it should return (0x81)

Anyone have the slightest clue as to why this is happening?

There are 10 types of people in this world.Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Could you show the screencapture of your and your friends pc showing the difference?

Jos

Here's mine. My friend is AFK right now but on her computer it goes from 0x80 at the end to randomly 0x3f and continues on for a bit with the 0x3f for a bit untill 0x(i forgot). I'll get a screenshot of that asap

post-50757-1245095377_thumb.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world.Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Here's mine. My friend is AFK right now but on her computer it goes from 0x80 at the end to randomly 0x3f and continues on for a bit with the 0x3f for a bit untill 0x(i forgot). I'll get a screenshot of that asap

Why are you shoving yours? Show hers.

edit: I had to quote that ...in hope to understand.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

• Developers

Why are you shoving yours? Show hers.

I don't think you should be asking this in open forum.

Anyway, we are dealing here with a multiple banned person who doesn't really need help from us.

@jos no her name is Elaine

Yea... I actually expected the question: "What do you mean" in stead of an answer.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)