Command Line Encrypt Autologon Password

I would like to encrypt an autologon password without using anything but a command line or non-interactive script. TweakUI is GUI only, and AutoLogon.exe has an EULA prompt and "success" confirmation box. I would like for it to be able to work while a computer is locked or logged off, so I don't want to be clicking buttons or moving the mouse. Right now, my best option is to edit the registry to pre-accept the EULA of AutoLogon.exe, then run it from the command line, then wait 5 seconds or so and hope it finished, then kill the process. I would really like to be able to calculate the lsa secret directly in autoit or through a dll call or something and save it in the registry without relying on third party tools.

there are these keys in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogo\DefaultUserName (REG_SZ)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\DefaultPassword (REG_SZ)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\AutoAdminLogon (REG_SZ) [1 or 0]

What you can do is write the User and Pass keys just before shutting down your computer (using a hotkey, or detecting shutdown in some way)

And delete them as soon as you turn it on (just using an AutoRun program) :D

cheers

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

Thanks, but that's not what I'm looking for. I want to save the password in an encrypted manner in the registry. The only way I've been able to do it so far is with Tweak UI or AutoLogon.exe, both of which require some user interaction or a less than elegant script (killing the process after x time).

I'd like to be able to calculate the lsa secret directly in autoit.