Hot Corners Reskinned

dantay9

This is just a redo of lekremyelsew's Hot Corners. I didn't do much to the functionality of Hot Corners, but I did a major overhaul on the visual aspect of it. I did cut out some of the capabilities in the drop down menus because they can be easily made into a shortcut or something similar. Tell me what you think about the overhauled program. The installer should also install the source code. The installer is further down the post.

The code can be downloaded here.

Edit: Link Updated

Edited by dantay9

Dead for me

EDIT: Now on a 3rd try, it crashed firefox.

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Sorry about the trouble with the link. I cleared up some space on the forum. Here's the installer. I will try to get the source onto a free web server because it isn't an executable

Edit: Installer moved to first post

Edited by dantay9

undeclared variable line 475.

$Tray_Disable_Corners

I don't know why, as you do declare it on 193. but its an error, and its the same for exe (I presume, as it does not provide numbers.

You might be calling The function early, but a search shows the only place its called is in the SetOnEvent call directly after creation.

MDiesel

edit: ignore above, you are calling your adlib function for the loop early. Thats the problem

Edited by mdiesel