Any way to override the Autoit Msgbox when the program exits on error?

This is just a cosmetic question. But was this function ever implemented in Autoit?

Say if I have an autoit program running, and it crashes due to some weird error (Example: such as an Array out of bounds, or undeclared variable). Is there some Trigger I can compile my program with so that when the compiled program Crashes, it doesn't show the default "Autoit Error" Messagebox?

Maybe it shows a custom Error Function, or just.... exits?

This is just a cosmetic question. But was this function ever implemented in Autoit?

Say if I have an autoit program running, and it crashes due to some weird error (Example: such as an Array out of bounds, or undeclared variable). Is there some Trigger I can compile my program with so that when the compiled program Crashes, it doesn't show the default "Autoit Error" Messagebox?

Maybe it shows a custom Error Function, or just.... exits?

Well array out of bounds isn't a weird error it's just that the script wasn't written properly was it. Much better to check things like @error and Ubound and report the problem than crash.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Yea, I was expecting answers like that when I gave the 'examples'. Usually my programs exit when something occurred hardware wise.. like my Wifi being disconnected, so one of my hardware calls doesn't work correctly and crashes. Just listing another example. When it DOES crash, I have no idea why as to there's no 'error' message like Sciite provides when its compiled.

So I take it theres no function or parameter like this, correct?

Yea, I was expecting answers like that when I gave the 'examples'. Usually my programs exit when something occurred hardware wise.. like my Wifi being disconnected, so one of my hardware calls doesn't work correctly and crashes. Just listing another example. When it DOES crash, I have no idea why as to there's no 'error' message like Sciite provides when its compiled.

So I take it theres no function or parameter like this, correct?

Not that I know of unless your using com and then there is error trapping.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• 3 months later...