I dont understand

Ok, i have finally made a Gui with an embedded IE page.

Everything seems fine until i get to the point where i have to login, and start playing my game.

It seems that the normal functions of IE arent being accesed. For instance, if you are familiar with the game Runescape, in the game normally you can use the <^> and down arrow keys to move the world around to help you see better.

Well this function is lost. Also, when actually loggin in, i get a beep everytime i type a key, and the Tab function doesnt work.

If anyone has an idea on how to enable these normal key functions, i would greatly appreciate it.

I will post the code i have now.

$hwnd = GUICreate("Draco v1.0(Beta)",1100,800,0,0,$WS_SIZEBOX+$WS_SYSMENU+$WS_CAPTION)
$pos = WinGetClientSize($hwnd)

DLLCall($dll,"long","EmbedBrowserObject","hwnd",$hwnd)

GUISetState()

DLLCall($dll,"long","DisplayHTMLPage","hwnd",$hwnd,"str","http://www.Runescape.com")

While 1
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = -3 Then ExitLoop
   $newpos = WinGetClientSize($hwnd)
   If Not @error And $newpos[0] <> $pos[0] And _
         $newpos[1] <> $pos[1] Then
      $pos = $newpos

DLLCall($dll,"none","ResizeBrowser","hwnd",$hwnd,"int",$pos[0],"int",$pos[1])
   EndIf
WEnd

$ret = DLLCall($dll,"long","UnEmbedBrowserObject","hwnd",$hwnd)

Func OnAutoItExit()
   DLLClose($dll)
EndFunc

Again, i really do appreciate all that you have done for me.

[font="Optima"]Every once in a while... we realize the sun does not rise on our command.[/font][font="Optima"]"Man Standing on Toilet is High on Pot" :Qui Con Jin[/font][font="Optima"]"Can't We All Just Get Along?" :The man who said that was shot by his brother shortly afterwards.[/font]Brand new site/forum i just started. As of 04/12/2005 no members.Check it out, join if you want.

sorry, i can't help it works fine here

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I don't understand how it could work fine... what is $dll supposed to be?

It's never defined in that example.

Needs #include <GuiConstants.au3> at the top as well, but that much I could figure out myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry about that, when i copied the code, i left out some, here is the whole code.

#include "GUIConstants.au3"
$dll = DLLOpen("cwebpage.dll")

$hwnd = GUICreate("Draco v1.0(Beta)",1100,800,0,0,$WS_SIZEBOX+$WS_SYSMENU+$WS_CAPTION)
$pos = WinGetClientSize($hwnd)

DLLCall($dll,"long","EmbedBrowserObject","hwnd",$hwnd)

GUISetState()

DLLCall($dll,"long","DisplayHTMLPage","hwnd",$hwnd,"str","http://www.Runescape.com")

While 1
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = -3 Then ExitLoop
   $newpos = WinGetClientSize($hwnd)
   If Not @error And $newpos[0] <> $pos[0] And _
         $newpos[1] <> $pos[1] Then
      $pos = $newpos

DLLCall($dll,"none","ResizeBrowser","hwnd",$hwnd,"int",$pos[0],"int",$pos[1])
   EndIf
WEnd

$ret = DLLCall($dll,"long","UnEmbedBrowserObject","hwnd",$hwnd)

Func OnAutoItExit()
   DLLClose($dll)
EndFunc
[font="Optima"]Every once in a while... we realize the sun does not rise on our command.[/font][font="Optima"]"Man Standing on Toilet is High on Pot" :Qui Con Jin[/font][font="Optima"]"Can't We All Just Get Along?" :The man who said that was shot by his brother shortly afterwards.[/font]Brand new site/forum i just started. As of 04/12/2005 no members.Check it out, join if you want.

i shall post it :)

edit: added cwebpage.dll

cwebpage.dll

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

anyone got any ideas as to why it wont run right on my computer?