need expert help in control command

Hi my friends

I realy liked this profissional program "Auto It" its very usefull it saves times in installation configuration and setting programs unfortunately I found it newly and have no expert in using it

I need some help in control command if any one can help me in with my thankx and grateful

My problem is I am installing a program needs few steps and configuration I am doing well in the easy steps in the begining now I am lost in

"change between tabs"

I changed in first steps some of tabs but this one doesnt accept any change its also cannot change in windows when I press the tab botton it needs mouse click the AutoIT Window Info named it in the basic control info Class "SysTabControl32"

I have tried this script

ControlCommand ("LMTOOLS by Macrovision Corporation http://www.macrovision.com","&qu...;,"")

But its give me nothing

I explain more in attached pdf

http://www.2shared.com/file/6383822/3e42ce8a/Document1.html

and image for first part

I am looking for solution without using mouse clicking because it needs a specific resolution which it will not be the same on all computers I need to run installation files on it

Thanx to any one try to help me

Noor

post-50934-1245502283_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Look in the AutoIt.chm file under the Index tab for all the _GUICtrlTab* commands, if you have the handle of the tab, you may be able to automate (Providing this application will allow you to), that way.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

thanx all

i dont think it can be Vitas in such you tell thank you any way for your help

MDiesel and SmOke N thanx alot I am trying to do something but its diffecult because I am new in using this program and scripts

is there any suggest for simpile way to learn how to control it

the problem that I cant find any shortcut keys on keyboard makes me switch selection

pressing tab botton change something and when I want to go to other page i should click on any one then I can switch between them by arrow

and to change something in the internal I have to click again in then I can move any where in !?

• Moderators

In progress...

Stop bumping... we don't need to see where you are with your code, if you're going to do it for him, do it in a PM.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.