Scripting Request?

I've gotten some GREAT scrips from you guys and I would like to request a script.

Honestly I know nothing about scripting myself other than how to edit the config... Sorry guys, troll if you want.

But I'm looking for a script that will move to X,Y location and click, wait 2 seconds, then more to X,Y(2) click and instantly X,Y(3) then click. Wait 2 seconds and hit SPACE a few times.

Then wait 10 seconds and Loop it to continue it until user stops it.

This would be VERY MUCH appreciated! Please and Thank you for reading!

I've gotten some GREAT scrips from you guys and I would like to request a script.

Honestly I know nothing about scripting myself other than how to edit the config... Sorry guys, troll if you want.

But I'm looking for a script that will move to X,Y location and click, wait 2 seconds, then more to X,Y(2) click and instantly X,Y(3) then click. Wait 2 seconds and hit SPACE a few times.

I have a feeling you 'cant' because you don't think you can...

MouseMove

Sleep

Send

Look these up, play around with them, and do it. If you're still stuck post the code up here with the errors.

Let us know you're trying. :D

No I mean literally, I have 0 experience with BB.

I've heard those commands, but all I've managed to do was twek a code someone gave me a while back.

Basically an auto clicker... just looking at this stuff is killing me...

I would love to try... but i'm sure it'd be days to start learning this stuff... I'm trying to learn Japanese atm, my brain can't handle it. =D

download the full virsin of autoit and scite and under start/autoit/scite/ theres an exe there that rights these simple scripts for you all you will need to add is the sleeps i think, and give the code a cleen up