Auto Login Help (Scripting)

Guest AX5

Hi :D

I want to make a auto login program and this is the code i made but i want something like this (Images is made in Photoshop by me :D ) i want this

My Nobbe script :P

MsgBox(1,"Ver. 0.3","This is my secound script and i will make more versions of it sun # Version 0.3 #")

Sleep("900"); 0,9 secounds 

Run("C:\Mgame\Hero_Online\Launcher.exe"); Run's Hero Online Launcher.exe

when the script run's this Run("C:\Mgame\Hero_Online\Launcher.exe"); Run's Hero Online Launcher.exe It need to click on Play Game Print Scr

Hop some one can help me ;)

Edited by AX5

post your script for me look

Edited by 10031992

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][/center][center]Autoit Support Forum in Portuguese | AutoitBrasil.com[/center] [sub]My Script :[/sub]Simples Login for Program

MsgBox(1,"Ver. 0.3","This is my second script and i will make more versions of it sun # Version 0.3 #")

Sleep("900"); 0,9 seconds 

Run("C:\Mgame\Hero_Online\Launcher.exe"); Run's Hero Online Launcher.exe

when the script run's this Run("C:\Mgame\Hero_Online\Launcher.exe"); Run's Hero Online Launcher.exe It need to click on Play Game Print Scr

Hope some one can help me :D

Hey there, today is my first day using autoit too!!! :D

Well, go to start --> programs --> AutoItv3 --> and open "AutoIt Window Info"

Then go to options and make sure that the "CoordMode" is set to "Window"

Now, open up the Hero Online Launcher and put your mouse cursor on the button that you want to press. Don't move it from here for now.

Okay, now press [alt+ctrl+F], this freezes the values in the AutoIt v3 Window Info Program.

Now go back to the Window Info and make sure that it says [FROZEN] in the title bar. If it does, then go to the "Mouse" info tab.

All you are worried about is the position. Write down those numbers next to "Position" so you can use them later.

You can exit the Window Finder now.

Okay, so now you know the position of the "Play" button.

Now you can go back to your script, I edited yours for you to see what might be one way of doing it.

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1); this sets the coordinate mode to "Window"
     Opt("MouseClickDelay", 10); this sets the delay in between mouse clicks. (In milliseconds.)
     Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 15); this sets the amount of time that the mouse will be in the "down" mode. (In milliseconds)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Now The Fun Stuff;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

MsgBox(1,"Ver. 0.3","This is my second script and i will make more versions of it sun # Version 0.3 #")

Sleep("900"); 0,9 seconds

Run("C:\Mgame\Hero_Online\Launcher.exe"); Runs Hero Online Launcher.exe

Sleep(4000); Waits for 4 seconds. Giving time for the Launcher to load.

MouseMove(x,y,speed); x is the first part of the numbers that you wrote down(Before the comma). y is the second part(After the comma). Speed is the speed to move the mouse. it can go from 1(fastest) to 100(slowest). The default is 10

Sleep(350); Amount of time to wait before the mouse presses down. Remember to give everything some time to cool down so the script doesn't freeze your system.(In ms.)

MouseClick('left'); clicks the mouse button once.

Exit;Terminates the code (Even thought it already would have been done anyway.) ^_^

So yeah, you can fiddle around with that. It should work if you just input the x and y coords that you wrote down earlier, and the speed that the mouse should go there @.(oh, 0 is instant, but I wouldn't recommend it.)