Command for color picker?

Simple, yet elegant solution. Quite understated really. Future generations will marvel at it's power and efficiency.

lol, the reason erased everything is because the question was quite stupid because the answer was easily found. _ChooseColor was the command I was looking for in a nutshell.

Edited by coder09

lol, the reason erased everything is because the question was quite stupid because the answer was easily found. _ChooseColor was the command I was looking for in a nutshell.

Don't be so modest. We cannot dismiss the solution you have generously provided to perhaps the most confounding question in the history of mankind!

You sir are a modern day Prometheus, a god among men, sharing your exceptional gift with lowly humans. Let us not forget this day my brothers...for it is the dawn of a new era in scripting!

Posted Image

He has a point though. The idea of this forum (IMO) is not just to get help, but to help others. You certainly are not helping others by editing your post to reflect stupid things. What if someone wanted to know the same question?

I like the easy ones! They are the only ones I can answer! I like to "Help"!

[topic="21048"]New to AutoIt? Check out AutoIt 1-2-3![/topic] Need to make a GUI? You NEED KODA FormDesigner!

Whats the command for creating a color picker box?

Answer: _ChooseColor()

The really funny thing is I was just thinking about this last night! I was going to add a color selector option in the menu of one of my apps!

This actually helped me! That is too FUNNY!

[topic="21048"]New to AutoIt? Check out AutoIt 1-2-3![/topic] Need to make a GUI? You NEED KODA FormDesigner!

What is stupid is changing the topic title to "Solved"

What would be better would be "[solved] how to create a colour picker" (or whatever the original title was)

Changing the title to Solved isn't going to help others when they use the search function

lol the only reason i read this was because the title was solved but true people searching for it wouldnt know what it was an probably wouldnt click it XD, actually its not funny, change the title back man.

Interpreters have great power!Although they live in the shadow of compiled programming languages an interpreter can do anything that a compiled language can do, you just have to code it right.