[HELP] My Program not run after Login

I managed to solve my problem Edited by 10031992

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][/center][center]Autoit Support Forum in Portuguese | AutoitBrasil.com[/center] [sub]My Script :[/sub]Simples Login for Program

Sorry

Because I was excited that it had succeeded, then there has ese problem, I was desperate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][/center][center]Autoit Support Forum in Portuguese | AutoitBrasil.com[/center] [sub]My Script :[/sub]Simples Login for Program

Changed the way you speak and the error still persists

Edited by 10031992

Put a MsgBox() or ConsoleWrite() call after the Do...Until loop in the _gercheck() function and see if gets called.

Edit: By the way, nothing in your code is making the first message loop to terminate other than exiting the program. You need an ExitLoop statement somewhere in the loop to continue with the rest of the script below it.

Edited by Authenticity

I managed to solve my problem Edited by 10031992

I put this is some time, has no utility, just forgot to take

I think the problem is that after you do the login, appears the message "Login succ .."

and to open the program, I put

Runp ()oÝ÷ Ú+(-ännËh¢§¶©®+jl¨ºwvåÊËh¦+DÑnÆ墫¢jwhZZ0x-殶­sduT6WDöäWfVçBb33c²uTôUdTåEô4Äõ4RÂgV÷C¶öæWFöFWBgV÷C²oÝ÷ ÚǧvØ^wè®f­í¢Ø^jëh×6Func onautoitexit ()
      Exit
EndFunc; ==> onautoitexit

so he quit the program when pressing the button

Edited by 10031992

So you want to go back to the outer loop of the first message loop? If so, change how you handle it to something like:

Func Runp()
    Opt('GUIOnEvenMode', 1)
    ; ...
    ; ..
    ; .
    Global $fLoop = True
        ; .
    $Form1 = GUICreate("LC "" Hack Public - gOHc -" & $version, 500, 300);
    GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, '_TerminateLoop')

; ...
    While $fLoop
       ; Processing stuff...
    Wend

Opt('GUIOnEventMode', 0)
EndFunc

Func _TerminateLoop()
    $fLoop = False
EndFunc

someone has?

The problem still persists

I did what you said, but still not closing the program

that drug, just missing, isso pra end up finishing my script