Help please

Have you searched the forum already? You should have found tons of postings leading you to a FF udf and more.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Either go search, using the search feature...

Or, if you cannot do this simple process, quit programming.

Asking the same question, without even attempting to read up yourself, annoys communities. Programming requires reading, looking at others code, and working bits out yourself.

If i'd have come on here asking about my remote controlled app straight away without researching first... Then I wouldn't have found half of the beasty includes that can speed my life up while coding the thing, also reading other peoples posts ensures that they don't have to repeate themselves, just for you...

So, learn to research, or stop programming.