Filter by HTML object properties

Is there a way to display the CLASS of the H2 object? I need to be able to provide advanced filters on the properties of the objects. I was trying _IEImgGetCollection, but .class doesn't seem to be a valid option

Sample line:  <h2 id=jl_fa43dfad049670bd class=jobtitle>

#include <IE.au3>

;Indeed Job Board
$oIE  = _IECreate("http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=desktop+Support&l=34698&sort=date")

$oElements = _IETagNameAllGetCollection ($oIE)
For $oElement In $oElements
            If $oElement.tagname  = "H2" then 
                MsgBox(0, "Element Info", "Tagname: " & $oElement.tagname & @CR & "innerText: " & $oElement.innerText & @CR & "Class: " & $oElement.class)
            EndIf
Next

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

Surprisingly it is className instead of class

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

So where did you learn that little secret? BTW Thanks a lot!

Surprisingly it is className instead of class

Dale

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

So where did you learn that little secret? BTW Thanks a lot!

MSDN. See my sig.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble