Remote Au3 Compile...

With a little bit of research, I've found proof that au2 could compile code in AutoIt-less environments, or better yet... One could build an AutoIt program, that was capable of generating other AutoIt programs, such as compiling on the run, or once in the users environment. I'm also aware that the entire AutoIt payload may be required to make this possible, which is completely acceptable. I have done some experiments with Eval(FileRead()), but really can't apply that as a liable solution.

I know I've seen this talked about, but couldn't come up search term that found the correct posts. :)

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND

Update + Bump:

I actually hadn't figured it out, until I went to bump with some info about what I had found out so far... and I was thinking all this time, that everyone saying Aut2Exe was actually saying Au2Exe. Which made me think everyone was talking about AutoIt v2(au2) lol...

Answer:

You must pack the AutoIt Compiler (Aut2Exe.exe) with your script. (C:\ProgramFiles\AutoIt\Aut2Exe\Aut2exe.exe)

A command line example would be like so;

Aut2Exe.exe /in C:\CODE.au3 /out C:\COMPILED.exe /icon C:\OPTIONAL-ICON.ico

compile remotely, compile on other machine, compile in user environment, compile later, compile aut2exe, compile au3

Keep a close eye on the "Example" section... ;)

I'll be posting a pretty dandy script soon... Functions:

AiO Generator

PrintUnlocker (Whips a hung spooler back into shape... :) )

ProcessMassacre (Kill unneeded processes) --All but required to be exact...

SethC Injection (Will probably remain undocumented) --Gotta read the code to know what this one will do... :)

UAC Check (Only useful to me.. Maybe a few others...)

I Hope it turns out as planned. ;)