Need Help!

Hi, My Parents have changed my WOW password to cut down on my playing time, now i have to ask when to play, and then my dad does the password for me.

Is there anyway, anyone could email me a source, (I dont want an exe, just in case you have the key being sent to you :) ) to like keep track of what my dad presses, and then puts it into a notepad or something. Please Help, Im having withdraws from not being able to play it :)

Email: iRize@live.com

Hi, My Parents have changed my WOW password to cut down on my playing time, now i have to ask when to play, and then my dad does the password for me.

Is there anyway, anyone could email me a source, (I dont want an exe, just in case you have the key being sent to you :) ) to like keep track of what my dad presses, and then puts it into a notepad or something. Please Help, Im having withdraws from not being able to play it :)

Email: iRize@live.com

Asking for help with a keylogger around here is not against the rules. Just don't expect any replies because that's when the problems start. When you parents do something that they feel is in your best interests then I have to respect their reasoning and their solution, after all they are closest to the situation and I have know way of knowing why they did it. Sorry about the withdrawls but stick with it, they will go away soon enough.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Under Options in the startup dialogbox you can find a link to parental control. There your parents can easily deciede the time that you would be able to play WOW. That way you wouldn't have to ask for the password as it will just not enable you to log in when they don't want you to. And your father wouldn't have to let you see what letters he is pressing to login, nor does he face the problems with keyloggers.

Problem solved!

-----------------------------------------------

Pasted from the WOW parental control website.

In the past, it has often been difficult for parents to monitor the times when their children would play. With the help of the Parental Control feature, parents can now feel more secure when it comes to their childrens spare time and how it is used. 

Once a parent has activated the Parental Control feature and set up a schedule, children will only be able to log in and play during the hours which their parents have set to permit play. If a child tries to log on outside of this time-frame, they will not be able to connect to the game.

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Lol...... Its on my computer, we've already agreed they cant take it away, so i can be on the comp, and online whenever i want, just not on wow. thats why i need the password, so once again, i dont want your suggestion or opinion about my punishment :) I need to know if anyone can help me with the keylogger.

Nevermind, Got Ungrounded. lol Thanks for your guys opionions Though.

Sorry to hear that.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

To Bad,

If you where grounded long enough and didn't play WOW, you could have tought yurselve how to make a keylogger :)

and do something 'usefull' with your IRL life.

P.S. What's your dad mail address :) I know better way's to keep you away from WOW

Go and make some real world quests to ear some time to play!

You have to grow healthy to reach lvl 80 in real life :)

Good luck!

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]