Au3 file to c++

I wonder if its possible to convert AutoIt code to c++ language?.. or make my own converter, witch is able to convert au3 to exe without havning AutoIt installed...

I should be possible since all you need is the au2Exe.exe, upx.exe, and the bin file...

.. or make my own converter, witch is able to convert au3 to exe without havning AutoIt installed...

I should be possible since all you need is the au2Exe.exe, upx.exe, and the bin file...

If you want to convert Au3 to exe. Looks like you have the right tools. :)

True, true  :)

But, if i want to make my own script, witch is using the upx packer to convert it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you tried this

The Aut2Exe.exe program can be run from the command line as follows:

Aut2exe.exe /in <infile.au3> [/out <outfile.exe>] [/icon <iconfile.ico>] [/nodecompile] [/comp 0-4] [/pass <passphrase>]

Long filenames should be enclosed in double-quotes like  "C:\Program Files\Test\test.au3".  If no "out" file is given the input filename is used with a .exe extension.

just curious... (since i see it's solved(the question that is)):

1.) .bin stands for binary file, correct?

2.) how was the compiler madE? i mean i know its an au3 script, but it uses outside resources, id just like to know the exact process

im going to say what I think happens when you compile an au3 script.. the Aut2Exe script uses the UPX thingy to make it into an exe? then whats the bin file foR? and also, the exe is really just a parser right? (for autoit)

EDIT: or is the UPX used to make the outputted .exe file made with the bin file, smaller? :)

Edited by layer
FootbaG

Why don't you just run Au2Exe and use the nice GUI instead of fiddling with command lines. Better still, download and install Scite!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wb-FreeKill would be making an exe that can make an exe, using fileinstall? Was discussed in another thread.

just curious... (since i see it's solved(the question that is)):

1.) .bin stands for binary file, correct?

2.) how was the compiler madE? i mean i know its an au3 script, but it uses outside resources, id just like to know the exact process

im going to say what I think happens when you compile an au3 script.. the Aut2Exe script uses the UPX thingy to make it into an exe? then whats the bin file foR? and also, the exe is really just a parser right? (for autoit)

1.) The bin file contains the Autoit interpreter code, for running compiled script.

(Autoit3.exe is the Autoit interpreter, for running uncompiled script.)

2.) Aut2Exe.exe would not be an Autoit3 script?

As SumTingWong has stated for upx.

:)

Okay, ive made it all and it works perfekt, Execpt when i tri to run it on another computer, then it says "falied to open GUIConstans.AU3", bacause it is used in my script im going to convert. So i tried creating the path and filenames when the compiler (my compiler) opens, but it says the same error even if the file exist in the directory, why?

This is the dir were MY AutoIt are installed:

C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\Include\GUIconstans.AU3

So i made the exact same dir for my program, but it aint working when autoit aint installed :)

Edited by Wb-FreeKill