Video Game Trainer

Ejoc

So I started working on a real-time video game macro trainer.

New Verion 1.3.1 - 03/25/2005

Added A Help file

Right now you can :

Set a point to preform a mouse left click (CTRL-ALT-L)

Sleep for a period of time (CTRL-ALT-S)

Send it a string (CTRL-ALT-ENTER)

Reset the script (CTRL-ALT-R)

Execute the script (CTRL-ALT-E)

Execute another script (CTRL-ALT-C)

Execute Macros 0-9 (CTRL-ALT-#) 0 is the same as R

Halt the Running script (CTRL-ALT-H)

Exit the program (CTRL-ALT-X)

Set Loop Condition for the script (CTRL-ALT-O)

Set If Pixel is test condition (CTRL-ALT-I)

Set If Pixel Is Not test condition (CTRL-ALT-N)

Load

Save

Copy

Inifite Looping

Looping X times

Looping while Pixel(x,y) = and Pixel(x,y) <>

GameTrain1.3.1.zip

Edited by Ejoc
Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

Latest Version is 1.2

Use the Send a String CTRL-ALT-ENTER and just enter the key you want pressed.

Guess I have to work on documentation now .... oh joy the best part  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh sorry, I thought that was just text. :">

Very nicely done though, if you add looping I would use this. But it is possible for me to make my own looping with another script, since im not good enough to add my own looping in yours. I will try that.

Edit: Ok now i see what you did, you added looping for the new version. This program is awesome except for...

Also, i just tested this with one of my games. Its full screen, and doesnt use the regular windows mouse cursor. I tested it to just double click a certain spot which is suppose to open a menu, and it doesnt work. The mouse doesnt move and the menu doesnt open.

Edited by weedcrackrun

Also, i just tested this with one of my games. Its full screen, and doesnt use the regular windows mouse cursor. I tested it to just double click a certain spot which is suppose to open a menu, and it doesnt work. The mouse doesnt move and the menu doesnt open.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm not sure about that. The only games I have installed atm are Silent Storm and Vampire Bloodlines(HL2 Engine) and it works in both of those...

I need to work on the saving, instead of each macro I want to save them all as a single file.

Hopefully getting some documentation for it will help out alot.

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

Guest wariiigeek666

I love this, but is there (can u add) a way to check for events... I would love it if i could make an if then else :).... otherwise :D

EDIT:

I would like to be able to do the following.

Loop Macro 1 infinately

do X

do Y

if pixel = <hex color here> run Macro 2 once

End Loop

I would like to be able to write loops inside of loops, i guess i am limited to conditions which use colors, but is this possible w/ your setup? if so please write all your commands down, i dont mind typing them strait into your program, instead of using all the ctrl+alt+<button>

thanks a lot, i love what uve done so far :D

Edited by wariiigeek666

I love this, but is there (can u add) a way to check for events... I would love it if i could make an if then else :).... otherwise :D

EDIT:

I would like to be able to do the following.

Loop Macro 1 infinately

do X

do Y

if pixel = <hex color here> run Macro 2 once

End Loop

I would like to be able to write loops inside of loops, i guess i am limited to conditions which use colors, but is this possible w/ your setup? if so please write all your commands down, i dont mind typing them strait into your program, instead of using all the ctrl+alt+<button>

thanks a lot, i love what uve done so far :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm working on some of these in 1.3, I have a menu of the commands so you can edit the scripts manually. I'd post it now *But* I'm redoing the Saving and Loading so you currently cant do either.

I'll look into adding the the test condition for an execute.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dang EJOCs nice job ive got a idea about makes a real live trainer maker and ur tool is a excellent place to start .. mine is more based on memory and datatypes and such, it still needs alot more time in refining it but im pretty sure teh combination of the 2 would be a real Community helping tool ;D

http://www.myclanhosting.com/defiasVisit Join and contribute to a soon to be leader in Custumized tools development in [C# .Net 1.1 ~ 2.0/C/C++/MFC/AutoIt3/Masm32]

hmm i just get this:

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(249,62) : ERROR: $bMenuCalled already declared as parameter

if Not IsDeclared("bMenuCalled") Then local $bMenuCalled = 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(260,62) : ERROR: $bMenuCalled already declared as parameter

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(270,62) : ERROR: $bMenuCalled already declared as parameter

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(280,62) : ERROR: $bMenuCalled already declared as parameter

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(289,62) : ERROR: $bMenuCalled already declared as parameter

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(408,27) : ERROR: LoopSet() previously called with 0 arg(s). Min = 1.

Func LoopSet($bMenuCalled)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(85,26) : REF: first call to LoopSet().

HotKeySet("^!o","LoopSet")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(409,62) : ERROR: $bMenuCalled already declared as parameter

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(490,62) : ERROR: $bMenuCalled already declared as parameter

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(555,23) : WARNING: $x: possibly used before declaration.

$c = PixelGetColor($x,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(555,26) : WARNING: $y: possibly used before declaration.

$c = PixelGetColor($x,$y)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(555,23) : ERROR: $x: undeclared global variable.

$c = PixelGetColor($x,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3(555,26) : ERROR: $y: undeclared global variable.

$c = PixelGetColor($x,$y)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gk\Desktop\GameTrain.au3 - 10 error(s), 2 warning(s)

das beste Windows Support Forum: Windows 2000 Helpline und tschüss den WindowsfehlernProgrammieren: Autoit 3 - wer braucht noch VBS ?!Programmieren: Autoit 3 Forum?

• 1 month later...