Avi files on the GUI

I can't get avi files to work when I try to add them to the GUI. I know it isn't my code, because I got the test avi that comes with CyberSlug's program Auto Builder to work fine, but all other avis give me this error:

Posted Image

I'm thinking it's something to do with codecs, because every other avi that I try has a codec, but the test avi included with CyberSlug's program is uncompressed. Can avis with codecs not be added to an Auto It GUI? All help will be very much appreciated.

Nope, that didn't do any good. :)

Well here's my code, in case I am doing something wrong.

; Script generated by AutoBuilder 0.5 Prototype

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

If Not IsDeclared('WS_CLIPSIBLINGS') Then Global $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS = 0x04000000

GuiCreate("Blaster", 800, 600,(@DesktopWidth-800)/2, (@DesktopHeight-600)/2 , $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)
$Logo = GUICtrlCreateAvi("SecksualStudiosLOGO.avi", -1, 0, 0, 800, 600)
GuiSetState(@SW_SHOW)
GUICtrlSetState($Logo, $GUI_AVISTART)
Sleep(6670)
GUICtrlSetState($Logo, $GUI_AVISTOP)
GUICtrlSetState($Logo, $GUI_AVICLOSE)
$Intro = GUICtrlCreateAvi("BlasterIntroFinal.avi", -1, 0, 0, 800, 600)
GUICtrlSetState($Intro, $GUI_AVIStart)
Sleep(6130)
GUICtrlSetState($Intro, $GUI_AVISTOP)
GUICtrlSetState($Intro, $GUI_AVICLOSE)

Exit
Edited by SweatyOgre

Heres some info on win avis:

Edited for content

Animation Controls  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An animation control is a window that displays an Audio-Video Interleaved (AVI) clip. An AVI clip is a series of bitmap frames like a movie. Animation controls can only display AVI clips that do not contain audio.

Note   If you are using ComCtl32.dll version 6 the thread is not supported, therefore make sure that your application does not block the UI or the animation will not occur.
An animation control can display an AVI clip originating from either an uncompressed AVI file or from an AVI file that was compressed using run-length (BI_RLE8) encoding. You can add the AVI clip to your application as an AVI resource, or the clip can accompany your application as a separate AVI file. 

Note   The AVI file, or resource, must not have a sound channel. The capabilities of the animation control are very limited and are subject to change. If you need a control to provide multimedia playback and recording capabilities for your application, you can use the MCIWnd control. For more information about the MCIWnd control, see the multimedia documentation in the Platform SDK.
Edited by steveR
AutoIt3 online docs Use it... Know it... Live it...MSDN libraryglobal Help and SupportWindows: Just another pane in the glass.

Thank you very much. It's working now. I am, however, experiencing severe slowdown with these AVIs, but only when played on the GUI. The filesize also skyrocketed from 1mb and 3mb to 184mb and 255mb. I'm rather unclear on how to control the amount of compression with this program, though.