TCP Screen Capture

I am trying to make a simple program that can control a remote computer's mouse. I have that Screen Capture events working correctly, but, on the computer sending their screen, I don't think I can use TCPRecv to get mouse events from the computer receiving the screen. I want the Screen Capture to be continuous, so adlib enable, right? But the TCPRecv functions will interfere with each other. I know this could be done with two more programs, one on each computer, but is there a way to include these mouse events in the same script? I hope I made this clear enough.

Edit: I guess I could also open up two sockets in each program, but that is more work. Is that my only other option?

Edited by dantay9

I am trying to make a simple program that can control a remote computer's mouse. I have that Screen Capture events working correctly, but, on the computer sending their screen, I don't think I can use TCPRecv to get mouse events from the computer receiving the screen. I want the Screen Capture to be continuous, so adlib enable, right? But the TCPRecv functions will interfere with each other. I know this could be done with two more programs, one on each computer, but is there a way to include these mouse events in the same script? I hope I made this clear enough.

Edit: I guess I could also open up two sockets in each program, but that is more work. Is that my only other option?

"more work" depends on what you already have. It can be done with one socket if you format the data consistently.

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

Yeah, I know it can be done with one socket, but since I am sending an image about once a second and I also need room for mouse events, I don't think my computer will be fast enough. My computer only runs at 2.1 Ghz.