Run x86 and Array problems.

First: I have the 64 bit version of windows vista, and i want to press F5 in SciTe and have it run in x86 mode. How can i do this?

Second: I have a text file with a list of names and passwords. This is the format.

Username : Password

He is the code i'm using to make this work the way i want.

For $i = 1 To $sList
     $sLineRead = FileReadLine($sList, $i)
     $oArrayInfo = StringSplit($sLineRead, ":")
     $sUser = $oArrayInfo[0]
     $sPass = $oArrayInfo[1]

I know this is wrong, but i need to know why it's wrong and how to fix it.

Thanks,

Personoid

How does this do on your password file ?

I'm using 3 arraydisplays for easier understanding, the first shows all the lines of the file, second shows the usernames and the third the passwords.

#Include <Array.au3>
#Include <File.au3>

Dim $accounts[1]
Dim $usernames[1]
Dim $passwords[1]

_FileReadToArray("accounts.txt",$accounts)
_ArrayDisplay($accounts,"")

For $i = 1 To $accounts[0]
    $pos = StringInStr($accounts[$i],":") 
    If $pos = 0 Then ContinueLoop   ;disregard lines that don't contain the character ":"
    _ArrayAdd($usernames, StringLeft($accounts[$i], $pos-1))
    _ArrayAdd($passwords, StringTrimLeft($accounts[$i], $pos))
Next

_ArrayDisplay($usernames,"")    
_ArrayDisplay($passwords,"")

If there are spaces before and after the ":", then change it to " : " in the StringInStr function

I tested it on this example by the way :

user1:pass1
user2:pass2
user3:pass3
comments

nothing before

user4:pass4

gggrggr

user5:pass5
Edited by Inverted

Thanks for your help. This is nice. However, it appears my coding was fine other than a slight "!D!0T" Error.

It should have been the following:

For $i = 1 To $sList ; $sList is the equivalent of _FileCountLines(@ScriptDir & "\Info List.txt")
    $sLineRead = FileReadLine($oList, $i); It should have been $oList not $sList. $oList is FileOpen(@ScriptDir & "\Info.txt")
    $oArrayInfo = StringSplit($sLineRead, " : ", 1); Needed the 1 flag so that usenames/passwords have no extra spaces.
    $sUser = $oArrayInfo[1] ;0 would have returned the string count
    $sPass = $oArrayInfo[2] ;1 would have returned the username string.

I still need help on always running in x86 mode, though...

Edit: Ah, That came in handy. I used the following:

$pos = StringInStr($accounts[$i],":")
If $pos = 0 Then ContinueLoop   ;disregard lines that don't contain the character ":"

Though, I did edit the variables a bit.. Thanks again!

Edited by PersonoidxX

I never laid my hands on a 64bit install (yet :) , Win7 will be 64bit)... but in the help-file there is a topic "Running the 32-bit version of AutoIt on a x64 System"... and also as far as I know there is a 32bit program files dir on 64bit machines, maybe you just have to install autoit to that dir?

I never laid my hands on a 64bit install (yet :) , Win7 will be 64bit)... but in the help-file there is a topic "Running the 32-bit version of AutoIt on a x64 System"... and also as far as I know there is a 32bit program files dir on 64bit machines, maybe you just have to install autoit to that dir?

On Install it checks to see if the user is running a 64 bit OS and prompts to install some extra features.

The helpfile says this: "You can run the x86 version of AutoIt by right-clicking a script and selecting "Run Script (x86)".

But i want to be able to run the script just by pressing F5 in SciTe, since it's a lot of trouble to hunt down a file i'm working on like this. D:

I think maybe installing without the 64 bit stuff should solve the problem... I'll try it and report back..

Edit: Yes. Installing without 64 bit components did the trick...

Edited by PersonoidxX