text deleting, HELP needed

Look at the example given in the helpfile:

$text = StringReplace("this is a line of text", " ", "-")
$numreplacements = @extended
MsgBox(0, "New string is", $text)
MsgBox(0, "The number of replacements done was", $numreplacements)

Line 1 is using the command. It replaces " " (any spaces between words) with "-" (a hyphen)

$numreplacements = @extended - The command returns the new string, and the number of replacements performed is stored in @extended.

By running the command, the variable $text will be changed from "this is a line of text" to "this-is-a-line-of-text". You see this in the first message box.

The second message box you see is the extended information. In this case the number "5" is returned for this is the number of times the " " was found and replaced.

Look at the example given in the helpfile:

$text = StringReplace("this is a line of text", " ", "-")
$numreplacements = @extended
MsgBox(0, "New string is", $text)
MsgBox(0, "The number of replacements done was", $numreplacements)

Line 1 is using the command. It replaces " " (any spaces between words) with "-" (a hyphen)

$numreplacements = @extended - The command returns the new string, and the number of replacements performed is stored in @extended.

By running the command, the variable $text will be changed from "this is a line of text" to "this-is-a-line-of-text". You see this in the first message box.

The second message box you see is the extended information. In this case the number "5" is returned for this is the number of times the " " was found and replaced.

Yes okey

But i want to replace text in a file

so i think i better use _ReplaceStringInFile