create list of filenames only

Hi, I have a problem with my code. I read some forums and posts and I used part of the code found but I don't know to fix a problem.

Here is my code:

$folder = $CMDLine[1]
$wildcards = "*.cue"
Runwait(@comspec &' /c dir "'& $FOLDER & '\' & $WILDCARDS &'" /b/s >'& @TempDir &'\list.tmp',"",@SW_HIDE)

$lines=StringSplit(Stringreplace(fileread(@TempDir & "\list.tmp",FileGetSize (@TempDir &"\list.tmp")),@lf,""),@CR)

HOW TO FIX THAT?--->>>>>>> $name=StringSplit(Stringreplace(fileread(@TempDir & "\list.tmp",FileGetSize (@TempDir &"\list.tmp")),@lf,""),@CR) <<<<<<----

for $i=1 to $lines[0]-1
IniWrite("C:\Program Files\NeoBook 5\" & $CMDLine[2] & ".Ini", $name[$i] , "Ruta", $lines[$i])
next

For example, this is a part of the INI created with this code:

[L:\Emuladores\ISOs\Sega Saturn (ISOs)\2do Arukotowa Sando-R (J)\Sando-R.cue]

Ruta=L:\Emuladores\ISOs\Sega Saturn (ISOs)\2do Arukotowa Sando-R (J)\Sando-R.cue

I need to change the $name code to another to create this:

[sando-R.cue]

Ruta=L:\Emuladores\ISOs\Sega Saturn (ISOs)\2do Arukotowa Sando-R [T-6802G] (J)\Sando-R.cue

I want to show only the filename of each line searched in the INI written by the script but I don't know how to modify $name to get the working code.

I hope you can help me. Thanks.

Yargo, Thanks for the idea, I solved my problem with this code:

for $i=1 to $lines[0]-1
$nombresolo = StringSplit ($lines[$i], "\")
IniWrite("C:\Program Files\NeoBook 5\" & $CMDLine[2] & ".Ini", $nombresolo[5] , "Ruta", $lines[$i])
FileWriteLine ("C:\Program Files\NeoBook 5\" & $CMDLine[2] & " Names.Ini",$nombresolo[5])
next

Your help was perfect, thanks.

Edited by zarkok

Hi.

For easy handling of files / dirs / files+dirs, optional recursively have a look for this snippet: _FileListToArrayFaster1e.au3

IIRC it was originally listed in "Sample Scripts". Some months ago I mentioned to integrate these funcions into _FileListToArray(), there you can find a copy of the original code I currently can't find any more:

http://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/ticket/834

Regards, Rudi.

PS: the new "insert link" doesn't work for me any more, therefor I embedded the URLs "plain" (a popup opens, two input lines, no buttons)

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!