need help with autoit game bot

im trying to make a bot for a game using autoit but for some reason i cant get my autoit window finder to work on finding the right window (its an online game connected through a web browser dunno if thats the reason or not) but also i have some quiestions on setting a kind of "guide point" for it to move my character

Edited by sinnerboy6606

What do you mean you can't find the right window? The browser window doesn't have a title or a window inside the game. If the game is coded in Java or Flash, there is nothing you can do beside spamming mouse click.

so if its java theres no us in making a bot for it?

You can make bot with MouseClick, Send should work fine...

but ok how would i go about starting it like ok i am sort of new to autoit but i herd it was repetitively easy to make a game bot for online gaming like all i want it to do is click on something till my inventory is full then run back stash it then go back to the same spot and do it all over again how would i go about doing that?

First you need to identify the unique color of the loot, using Autoit window info tool.

Then make a loop with PixelSearch to search for the color if your loot appear. Next, make a mouse click to loot it. And so on, you need to figure out what's the characteristics of the event "inventory full" then try to code it...

There are methods such as analyzing packets, but it's hard for newbies

Edited by trung0407

First you need to identify the unique color of the loot, using Autoit window info tool.

Then make a loop with PixelSearch to search for the color if your loot appear. Next, make a mouse click to loot it. And so on, you need to figure out what's the characteristics of the event "inventory full" then try to code it...

this is runescape i wanna make a bot for so basicly its gunna be an auto woodcutter it only really has to click on 1 spot how would i program it to click on 1 little spot then when full stash the invi? Edited by sinnerboy6606

I just told you lol. Detect color, mouse click...

If you have X slots in inventory, then make X mouse click only, after that, go home...

k so i got the color set and the loop for chopping now k how would i start on how to make the bot bank everytime its full like hows it going to know how many logs i chop for every tree?

im not a 100% sure i got what im trying to do but if not i can go back and debug it

oh and would i have to set hotkeys if theres only going to be 1 button pressed?

Edited by sinnerboy6606

I assume there is a way to look at you inventory and there is an order in it so the last item you gather always is in the same spot (and assuming your inventory is always in the same spot too)

In that case you can get the pixelcolor of your last inventoryslot to determine if your inventory is full.

Another idea is to just set the number of times to the minimum of the amount your inventory can be full. I assume it does no harm to bank your inventory when it is halffull.

I assume there is a way to look at you inventory and there is an order in it so the last item you gather always is in the same spot (and assuming your inventory is always in the same spot too)

In that case you can get the pixelcolor of your last inventoryslot to determine if your inventory is full.

Another idea is to just set the number of times to the minimum of the amount your inventory can be full. I assume it does no harm to bank your inventory when it is halffull.

k but when invi is full it'll say in chat if you try to grab something could i use that as a reference to make it bank?

there is a way to look at your invi but it'll be more accurate if i check the msg log cause it says everytime i get a log

and is the (sleep) in seconds or minutes i cant find it in the help section

and also how would i set it for a number of loops for clicking then have it bank after

Edited by sinnerboy6606

• Developers

and is the (sleep) in seconds or minutes i cant find it in the help section

You did actually read it? :)

Sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pause script execution.

Sleep ( delay )

Parameters

delay Amount of time to pause (in milliseconds).

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

i know lol i was meaning is there a way to set it in seconds? cause it sure would take a lot less time

:) Now lets think about that: How many Milliseconds where there again in a second ?

Ah .. yes ... 1000 :)

So I guess you just do "Sleep(5 * 1000)" for 5 seconds..

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

:) Now lets think about that: How many Milliseconds where there again in a second ?

Ah .. yes ... 1000 :)

So I guess you just do "Sleep(5 * 1000)" for 5 seconds..

Jos

k heres what i got so far

HotKeySet("{f3}","click") ; set f3

; to function "click

;create a loop which will loop

;until something happends

; like f3 is pressed

while 1

sleep(50) ; to be nice to CPU

WEnd

;create the Func click

Func click()

; start a loop

While 1

Sleep(4000) ; delay between

;clicks

; this will make a left click

; at the mouse pos

MouseClick("left" [, 452, 408])

tell me if that wont work for clicking on a spot for the time being

im running of tutorials on youtube and what you guys are telling me so yea i dont think its right

Edited by sinnerboy6606

• Developers

k heres what i got so far

-snip-

tell me if that wont work for clicking on a spot for the time being

im running of tutorials on youtube and what you guys are telling me so yea i dont think its right

Whats wrong with doing the testing and debugging yourself?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Whats wrong with doing the testing and debugging yourself?

Jos

k i tested it out for what i got so far and it said

line 28 (my info on were its located on my computer):

mouseclick("left"[, 452,408])

error: "while" statement has no matching "wend" statement.

any clue on what I'm doing wrong?

• Developers

any clue on what I'm doing wrong?

I have no idea and really don't care about BOT creation.

The real question is : Do you?

k i tested it out for what i got so far and it said

line 28 (my info on were its located on my computer):

mouseclick("left"[, 452,408])

error: "while" statement has no matching "wend" statement.

What are the square brackets supposed to do in the statement?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.