need help with autoit game bot

• Developers

there suppose to click on the position x ,y no?

Listen... slow down and take the time to read what I wrote and check why I said it.

Open the helpfile and check if you see anywhere [] in actual examples...

Be patient and try to learn in stead of asking for everything.... learn !!

Jos :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Listen... slow down and take the time to read what I wrote and check why I said it.

Open the helpfile and check if you see anywhere [] in actual examples...

Be patient and try to learn in stead of asking for everything.... learn !!

Jos :)

lol ok maybe i should try something a little easier any suggestions on what would be something useful fun to do easy and help me learn a lot in a very little time?

im not that patient but i can do it if it interests me

• Developers

Its just a matter of doing more research and testing yourself and not asking every question in this forum that pops up in your brain.

Open the helpfile, search learn, understand ...

Search the forum for examples that sound simular to what you are trying to do and try to understand them and learn from them.

Only come back here when you are really stuck for a solution.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i think you have set yourself a good target to work on.

probably the first thing to do is be familiar with how the autoit help file structures itself.

stuff in brackets are optional. this means that you may or may not use them. however, the brackets are not included when you use the parameters it enclosed in.

then install autoit and scite. don't jump too fast. don't waver on your target either. just code, run, debug. eventually you will realize that you already have done something.

while asking is a good thing to do if you think you have exhausted everything else, it is always good to try it out yourself. this way, you forget less what you have learned. and don't be scared to do something stupid like wiping your whole hard drive. we all learn from the biggest mistakes we have made. hehehe.

good luck with autoit. after a few while, it will feel like you are at home with it. i do. :)

Edited by DYONISII

http://dev.dyonisii.com/

colors in RS is changing so they are not unique > "almost" same color but not same... ( logout and login again so you get another color... )

i have seen a few mining bots in autoIT forums...

i dont think that u can reach to "bank" because the background is turning in every 15~ seconds...

clicking banker is another problem

opening bank

getting right objects

closing bank and

turning back...

it is HELL

but as i said there are a few macros in the forum