Autoit Forum Client approach

JRSmile

Is this usefull?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. should i go on?

• Yes
    • No

UPDATE!

Hi there, because of the great new style of the forum and jons marvelous work with the xhtml compatibility :) ,

i was able to parse the forum in xml (with some kind of problems)

attached you find my approach, the forum listing works great,

the attachment listing is perfect.

but the popup extraction is still a bit untested.

if anyone wan'ts to help me with the gui (i very bad at this) don't be frightened to join :)

ps: due to the fact that some old threads have theese F!#@n scrameled code in it, theese threads are not parsable by xml....

updated the file to be standalone only xmldomwrapper udf is needed.

the newest version of my src is available here:

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/957526/aufoc/aufoc.au3

Best regards,

JRSmile.

Edited by JRSmile
$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

Just tried to run your program and it's giving the following error.

aufoc.au3(2,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <_xmldomwrapper.au3>
#include <_xmldomwrapper.au3>
~~~~~~~~~^

Could you add the xmldomwrapper.au3 file or a reference where it can be found.

Thanks

John Morrison

Edited by storme

@storme

You have been around here long enough to know how to search the forums.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19848&view=findpost&p=136943

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

When I run the script the GUI pops up and then the script crashes with this error message:

C:\TEMP\Forum\aufoc.au3 (41) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:
   for $i = 1 to $topics[0][0]
   for $i = 1 to $topics^ ERROR

Anything I can do about it?

Thanks

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

@storme

You have been around here long enough to know how to search the forums.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19848&view=findpost&p=136943

Yes I have which is why I've already searched, downloaded and tried it!

BUT it would be a "good idea" for JRSmile to add a reference to it in the original post and I thought I'd make him aware of the small oversight.

John Morrison

BUT it would be a "good idea" for JRSmile to add a reference to it in the original post and I thought I'd make him aware of the small oversight.

John Morrison

indeet, it was 3 am here when posting it, ;-)

i will add a lot of error handling to it to prevent theese array errors for example,

the xmldomwrapper is located here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19848

btw, if you don't want to create a blank.bmp with 1x1 px white, just comment it out and use splashtext instead :)

will work on this anyway today again.

John Morrison

I appologize John, I misread the post and thought you were looking for the file.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

G'day JRSmile

Great start. Wish I could help you with the GUI but I am scared of GUIs (I always get tangled up) and would rather write 10000 lines of code then creat one gui. ;)

If you're open to sujestions I'd like to make some requests. :) I've been thinking about something like this for some time but don't have the knowledge to actaully do it.

FLAG your "interest" in Threads

Ignore - this would be for those threads that you just arn't interested in at all

Mine - Threads that you've created and are still interested in.

Active - Threads you are activaly interested

UDF - Threads containing a UDF that you use (keep accross developments, updates)

THE REST - Everything else :-)

Flag recent activity

- I use "View new content" a lot to keep track of what is happening on the forum. But in busy times it gets real hard to work out if I've read a particular thread or not. It'd be great if the program kept track of what thread had been read and when. Then flagged if they had been changed since the last look. It'd be nice to sort on reverse thread age as well. :)

Anyway there are 2 of the ideas I've wanted to create myself.

BTW Well done on the scrip so far it has a lot of potential.

John Morrison

UPDATEremoved the attachments and added a link to my dropbox account, every change i do to the file is directly updated to the internet,

if wished i can invite you to my dropbox share and you get instant code changes to the file in less then 30 seconds ;-)