how to do capcha detector?

this capcha schemes is from one wrok bot.. but bot is smoll dont have needed functions.. how to do this capcha finder in autoit?

capcha schemes:

post-50212-12475852750206_thumb.png

capchas:

post-50212-12475853267951_thumb.png

can i do this in autoit? and how.. thax for help.

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

• Developers

toader,

I am lost what's so difficult for you to understand that this is a subject we have never allowed in the forums.

Of cource you will not use it for any malicious purposes but lets agree at least that others will.

Jos

(This is a reply on an attempt to post a comment in my profile)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)