Play again?

I feel really stupid because I feel that this shouldn't be difficult. I just can't figure it out >.<

I have a simple "Guess My Number" game that I am working on. A.T.M. it is VERY simple, I just can't figure out how to go back to the main func if you click Yes.

$start = MsgBox(4, "Hey there!", "Would you like to play my Random Guess Game?")
    If $start = 6 Then
        Main()
    ElseIf $start = 7 Then
        Exit
    EndIf

Func Main()

$number = Random(1,10,1) ; Generates the number that you must guess.
    $guess = Int(InputBox("Guess my number","Guess my number. It is 1 - 10" & @CRLF & "Type it below."))

If @error = 1 Then
        Exit
    ElseIf $guess > 10 Or $guess < 1 Then
        MsgBox(0,"Error", "You must only type in the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... Try again")
        Main()
    EndIf

If $guess = $number Then
        $msg = "You win!"
    Else
        $msg = "Sorry, You lost."
    EndIf

MsgBox(0,"Results", $msg & " Your number was " & $guess & " and my number was " &  $number) ; Find out if you won or lost!

$again = MsgBox(4, "Play Again", "Would you like to try again?") ;4 = Yes/No button
    If $again = 6 Then ; 6 = Yes button
        Main()
    ElseIf $again = 7 Then ; 7 = No button
        MsgBox(0,"Thanks","Thanks for playing (made by John)")
        Exit
    EndIf

EndFunc

That is with all my failed attempts removed. LOL... okay well if you have any suggestions PLEASE post them.

EDIT: Posted new code that works - only one bug. The cancel button no longer works and I can't figure it out :)

Edited by Tekki
If you intend to use Sarcasm you must this sticker!!![size="1"][sub]pic made by manadar[/sub][/size]

Thank you very much. :).

Edit: It seems it only asks once. Lol. How would you make it ask every time until you say no.

Edited by Tekki
If you intend to use Sarcasm you must this sticker!!![size="1"][sub]pic made by manadar[/sub][/size]

Thank you very much. :) .

Edit: It seems it only asks once. Lol. How would you make it ask every time until you say no.

I'll get back to you in 2 minutes (I'll just edit this post)... Must go do something real fast.

$start = MsgBox(4, "Hey there!", "Would you like to play my Random Guess Game?")
    If $start = 6 Then 
        Main()
    ElseIf $start = 7 Then
        Exit
    EndIf

Func Main()

$number = Random(1,10,1) ; Generates the number that you must guess.
    $guess = InputBox("Guess my number","Guess my number. It is 1 - 10" & @CRLF & " Type it below.") ; Ask's for your guess
    If @error = 1 Then
        Exit
        MsgBox(0,"Oops", "You MUST only type in the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... Try again")
        Main()
    EndIf

If $guess = $number Then
        $msg = "You win!"
    Else
        $msg = "Sorry, You lost."
    EndIf

MsgBox(0,"Results", $msg & " Your number was " & $guess & " and my number was " &  $number) ; Find out if you won or lost!

$again = MsgBox(4, "Yo", "Would you like to try again?") ;4 = Yes/No button
    If $again = 6 Then ; 6 = Yes button
        Main()
    ElseIf $again = 7 Then ; 7 = (You take a guess xD)
        Exit
    EndIf

EndFunc

I added a few things... The main one was:

MsgBox(0,"Oops", "You MUST only type in the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... Try again")
        Main()
    EndIf

That way if they type in ANYTHING other than 1-10, it will re-do it. That also means it will re-do if they type in any letters, etc.

Edited by UnknownWarrior

I forgot to ask - how would I make it accept only integers (not needed - I can figure out on my own sometime) LOL

EDIT: Thanks for the answer :)

Edited by Tekki

I forgot to ask - how would I make it accept only integers (not needed - I can figure out on my own sometime) LOL

$guess = Int(InputBox("Guess my number","Guess my number. It is 1 - 10" & @CRLF & " Type it below."))

:)

Edit: Not really your specific question... Your question I think is what you meant is what I posted up above... This one makes it an actual INTEGER... Meaning if they type in 1.2 it would take their guess as just 1.

Edited by UnknownWarrior

Last issue then I'm done LOL... ... When you click Cancel on inputbox. It brings up the error screen of an incorrect number (like a letter or number 11+)

Well... I've been working on it for like 5 minutes now and its starting to piss me off xD... I'm really not sure why the @error is going... No matter how I change up the If statements, it just will not execute that code when there is an @error.

Garr... Idk, its probably some noob thing I'm not seeing, but I just cannot get it to work. The way I run it through my head...

'If cancel is pushed, go to: If @error Then Exit'

But it's not doing what it should be doing ><.

Well... I've been working on it for like 5 minutes now and its starting to piss me off xD... I'm really not sure why the @error is going... No matter how I change up the If statements, it just will not execute that code when there is an @error.

Garr... Idk, its probably some noob thing I'm not seeing, but I just cannot get it to work. The way I run it through my head...

'If cancel is pushed, go to: If @error Then Exit'

But it's not doing what it should be doing ><.

Yeah I see your code and I think "This WILL work..." because error level 1 = pressing CANCEL. anything else (ie: wrong character) would be the elseif part.