Tesseract UDF Error, automating java applets

I am getting the following error while trying to execute a script using Java UDF which in turn uses tesseract udf. the error is related to a function in tesseract UDF. i am not understanding if the handle of the java applet is properly being got or not. Java Udf is developed by user seangriffin. i was running small example. which is

#Include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <Java.au3>
#Include <GuiComboBox.au3>
#Include <GuiListBox.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate ("http://java.sun.com/applets/jdk/1.4/demo/applets/DrawTest/example1.html")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
WinSetState("Draw Test (1.1) - Windows Internet Explorer", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
MsgBox(262144, "_JavaObjValuesGet.au3", "Please wait for the webpage and applet ""Draw Test (1.1)"" to finish loading before clicking ""OK""")
_JavaAttachAndWait("Draw Test (1.1) - Windows Internet Explorer")
$java_obj1 = _JavaObjValuesGet("[CLASS:ComboBox; INSTANCE:2]", "", "combo box", 1, 1, @CRLF, 1, 1, 0, 5, 3, 1, 1, 5, 3)
$java_obj1_str = _ArrayToString($java_obj1, @CRLF, 1)
MsgBox(262144, "_JavaObjValuesGet.au3",     "Object values in the Draw Test (1.1) applet include:" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _
                                            "#1 Combo Box = " & $java_obj1_str & "" & @CRLF)
_IEQuit($oIE)

ERROR I AM GETTING

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "E:\AutoIt examples\javaex1.au3"

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Tesseract.au3 (506) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".:

if $get_last_capture = 1 and $last_capture.item(Number($hwnd)) <> "" Then

if $get_last_capture = 1 and $last_capture^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 8.872

It may be that the system is defined to disable scripting or that you're running Windows Vista. You can reinstall the script engine by visiting this page or to not use dictionary object and handle the key-value pair using another method like associative array or just a simple 2-dimensional array.