PixelShop

layer

hey, i was inspiered by josbe's great XDrop tool to make a tool quite similar to it, i still dont understand what this program (PixelShop) is useful for, maybe you you could find out? :D its attacted below, source & exe :)

TODO LIST:

- add in the ChooseColorDialog a gradient to choose from, with more detailed colors

- more to come, cant think of any right now :D

please report any bugs on here, thanks :huh:

FootbaG

make it topmost

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

very very minor update :D

added:

- WinSetOnTop checkbox, allowing the user to select whether or not they want the window on top of every other window, or not :huh:

please please could i get some more suggestions, or bug reports, because this is one of my cool pretty handy scripts thats actually turning out, good :D

source & exe attatched

PS, i was thinking of adding the new AxWindow style :) i love that cut thingy :( !

FootbaG

!!! its called shade !!! it bugs me when people call it different, probably mostly because i used to use linux and i can assure you it did not say "cut"

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

:) i think you should, you should also add larry's title clock to the title utility

edit: i made my post make sense

Edited by Xenogis

If you put the $SS_CENTER style on the "Palate" text it will line up better

edit: oops sorry 4 double posting i forgot i already had one above this

Edited by Xenogis