How do i enter keystrokes?

Guest SPunkYMonkEY

Guest SPunkYMonkEY

I am attempting to make a bot for a game and i would like to know how to get the bot to type the Enter key and F1. How would i do this?

Also i am not sure exactly how to use the loop corectly. How would i get the bot to do a certain task a specified amount of times?

Please help :) !!

bots = teh veri veri 84|)

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT

with the help file of course, which was a tip given my Jdeb, so in reality, Jdeb actually figured 50% of the problem :) sorry, for this pointless post.. :">

Edited by layer
FootbaG

grrrrrrrr @ |3()-|-$ Evil cheaters are every where :)

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT