Help File Translations

Jon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, thanks Jon!

The file is not on the bottom of the list because of its name - my mistake.

Have a nice day,

peethebee

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvGerman Forums: http://www.autoit.deGerman Help File: http://autoit.de/hilfe vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Is there a list and download links for the translated files that are available?

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

In case you referred to me:

http://johannes.autoit.de/translation/status.php

peethebee

I wasn't refering to any in particular. I was looking for a complete list of available translations and download links for them. Something that non-english speaking users could refer to for a help file in a language they understand. It would probably make a good sticky in the help forums.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone have any idea of what the status of these translations are and where any of the sites may be found? I'm trying to add the appropriate links into my site and so far all I can find are the German and French. The Spanish link is dead and I have nothing at all for the Russian. If anyone has links for AutoIt sites that they want listed, just send me a PM.

George

Does anyone have any idea of what the status of these translations are and where any of the sites may be found? I'm trying to add the appropriate links into my site and so far all I can find are the German and French. The Spanish link is dead and I have nothing at all for the Russian. If anyone has links for AutoIt sites that they want listed, just send me a PM.

Look here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs.shtml

Thanks Zedna. I'll link to those files. I'll just have to keep an eye on the page to see when a file is updated.

Actually, better Idea, I'll just link to that page.

George

• Administrators

I get constant emails from people saying they are translating this and that, but understandably it never happens - it's just too much work.

I wonder if it would be easier just to set up areas on the wiki for people to do it online? No chm version, but better than nothing.

I get constant emails from people saying they are translating this and that, but understandably it never happens - it's just too much work.

I wonder if it would be easier just to set up areas on the wiki for people to do it online? No chm version, but better than nothing.

I located the German help file and for now posted a link on my site. Once they get caught up to the current version, I'll download it and run it through the same script I use to process the English version and then upload that using the same format I use for the English version of the on-line help which is basicly a decompiled chm with a TOC fram. If I get finished doing the code the next version of the TOC will be xml which will make it easier yet to handle. I still have not located an actual French version of the file but I linked to the French site so someone may find it there. If anyone has any of the current version help files and they want them put up on my site then all they have to do is send them and after that just send me the updated pages.

George

• 5 weeks later...

HI

In autoit.es, We have a big Spanish database info for Autoit. Scripts, how-Tos, Starting guide, answers and questions. Last phpbb version In spanish.

Also lots support, and problems solutions. Info about almost every command, it can be used throug forum-search.

The forum is www.emesn.com/autoitforum (www.autoit.es) :)

Somebody opened a topic about how is translation going: http://www.emesn.com/autoitforum/viewtopic...mp;p=2378#p2378

For translation:

Is it all opening the chm help file with word or any editor and translate. Is it all, so easy, isnt it?

you can post in this forum even in English about translation.

Enjoy programming!!

Salu2:)

Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

HI

In autoit.es, We have a big Spanish database info for Autoit. Scripts, how-Tos, Starting guide, answers and questions. Last phpbb version In spanish.

Also lots support, and problems solutions. Info about almost every command, it can be used throug forum-search.

The forum is www.emesn.com/autoitforum (www.autoit.es) :)

Somebody opened a topic about how is translation going: http://www.emesn.com/autoitforum/viewtopic...mp;p=2378#p2378

For translation:

Is it all opening the chm help file with word or any editor and translate. Is it all, so easy, isnt it?

you can post in this forum even in English about translation.

Enjoy programming!!

Salu2:)

You can speed up the process by decompiling the English help file' The easiest way is to just use the -decompile switch with hh.exe.

$iFile = path to autoit3.chm;; Udfs3.chm for User Defined Functions.
$oPath = @DesktopDir & "\decompiled"
RunWait("hh.exe -decompile " & $oPath & Chr(32) & FileGetShortname($iFile))

Or if you wish, I could zip up my current set and send it to you.

Note: do NOT change the file names or you will be in for a headache.

After the translations are complete you can recompile using HTML Help Workshop.

George

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I`m german and member of the german Autoit Board.

There we try to translate the english help into german help.

But we (I) have a problem.

There are not many people who help to translate the files.

So I thought, maybe here are some (german) people who want to help us.

It would be very nice if someone would do this.

If you have interest you can see the help translation page.

When you need an account for this you can do this over that page (then it goes to peethebee) or you can send me a pm, then I can create an account for you.

Thanks

Tweaky ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moin,

I have a problem with the translation of the Kexword "Dim" !

Declaring the same variable name again will erase all array values and reset the dimensions to the new definition. Declaring a variable with a simple value in the same scope will not change the value in the variable.

My problem is the second sentence.

Does it also referr to arrays ? If this is the case then I don't understand it, sorry.

dim $array[5]
; Declaring the same variable name again will erase all array values and reset the dimensions to the new definition.
dim $array[12] ; OK !
; Declaring a variable with a simple value in the same scope will not change the value in the variable.
$array = 9876.50 ; Price for a bottle of wine "Chateau Reihbach"
MsgBox (266304, "What's wrong here", 'Declaring a variable with a simple value in the same scope will not change the value in the variable.'&@crlf& _
                        'BUT IT DOES !'&@crlf&$array)

Could anybody give me an example code to understand it, please ?

Greetz

Greenhorn

Hi,

wo ist dein Problem? Wenn du die gleiche Varaible neu anlegst, dann bleibt nur die neue übrig.

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Nun, ich verstehe nicht worauf sich der Satz bezieht:

"Deklariert man eine Variable mit einem einfachen Wert im gleichen Rahmen (scope), dann wird der Wert der Variable NICHT geändert." ???

Wer erhält wo keinen Wert zugewiesen ??

In meinem Bsp. bekommt $array einen Wert zugewiesen, also wie muss ich den Satz verstehen ?

[EDIT]

Habe es jetzt so übersetzt:

Deklariert man eine Variable mit einem einfachen Wert in demselben Gültigkeitsbereich, so wird dies den Wert in der Variablen nicht ändern.

Worauf sich das jetzt bezieht weiß ich aber immer noch nicht ...

[/EDIT]

Gruß

Edited by Greenhorn