Need simple clicking program.

Hi, years ago I used auto it to make a bot for runescape so it would fletch for me. I got banned from runescape and had no other use for autoit, so I've forgotten everything. I tried looking in the sample script section and saw the "welcome, a great place to start" thread but I couldn't find any link to a downloadable file. I'm telling you this so you don't think I'm being super lazy and just asking someone to make my entire script for me without even trying to look into it on my own.

All I want the script to do is for me to hit a letter to start it, such as "z", and then it clicks where ever the mouse happens to be about 6 times a second until I hit "z" again. That's it that's all. Can anyone help me?

thanks

Hi, years ago I used auto it to make a bot for runescape so it would fletch for me. I got banned from runescape and had no other use for autoit, so I've forgotten everything. I tried looking in the sample script section and saw the "welcome, a great place to start" thread but I couldn't find any link to a downloadable file. I'm telling you this so you don't think I'm being super lazy and just asking someone to make my entire script for me without even trying to look into it on my own.

All I want the script to do is for me to hit a letter to start it, such as "z", and then it clicks where ever the mouse happens to be about 6 times a second until I hit "z" again. That's it that's all. Can anyone help me?

thanks

How many Seconds between clicks?

If you intend to use Sarcasm you must this sticker!!![size="1"][sub]pic made by manadar[/sub][/size]

Try this program. It's called "condor client manager". If you search in google, you'd see ppl usually use it for the game Silkroad Online...

for 32 bit pc: http://www.mediafire.com/?mnzkyyz4mmm

for 64 bit pc: http://www.mediafire.com/?utjyme5nyzb

Edited by trung0407

thanks

I just wrote it. There may be some simpler versions.

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Quit")
HotKeySet("z", "_Go")
AutoItSetOption("MouseClickDelay", 167)

While 1
    $Press = 0
WEnd

Func _Go()
    If $Press = 0 Then
        $Press = 1
    Else
        $Press = 0
    EndIf

While $Press = 1 
        $MousePos = MouseGetPos()
        MouseClick("primary", $MousePos[0], $MousePos[1], 6, 0 )
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func _Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc  ;==>_Quit
Edited by zeroman

Here's the same thing but a bit more simple..

Z = Start / Stop

Code :

HotKeySet ('z','_Toggle')
Global $Toggle = False
While '1'
If $Toggle = True Then
$Pos = MouseGetPos ()
MouseClick ('Left', $Pos['0'], $Pos['1'], '6','0'); Click 6 times.
Sleep ('1000'); Wait 1 second.
Else 
Sleep ('150')
EndIf 
WEnd
Func _Toggle ()
If $Toggle = False Then 
$Toggle = True 
Else 
$Toggle = False
EndIf 
EndFunc

Hope it helps! :)

- John

Latest Projects :- New & Improved TCP Chat

thanks guys, this is such good forum.

I tried John2006's first. It clicked 6 times almost simultaneously and did that every second, which is technically all I asked for.

I ended up using zeroman's code because it spaced out the clicks, which is what I needed (even though I didn't specify that). It was pretty simply, z for start and esc for stop.

thanks again!!! :)

Here's an edit.. it allows you to set the number of clicks, and the delay between clicks.

Code :

HotKeySet ('z','_Toggle')
Global $Toggle = False
Global $DelayBetweenClicks = '500'; 500 = Half a second.. 1000 = A Second.. So on;
Global $TotalClicks = '6'; Number of times to click every second...
While '1'
If $Toggle = True Then
$Pos = MouseGetPos ()
For $A = '1' To $TotalClicks
MouseClick ('Left', $Pos['0'], $Pos['1'], '1','0')
Sleep ($DelayBetweenClicks)
Next
Sleep ('1000'); Wait 1 second.
Else 
Sleep ('150')
EndIf 
WEnd
Func _Toggle ()
If $Toggle = False Then 
$Toggle = True 
Else 
$Toggle = False