read ini or txt file

hot202

hi how can i make itso that it can read a line from a file (ini txt) 4 a link to a program so people can edit the txt file incase that fileis installed in diffplaces on diff computers thanks or is there away to add it to my menu so u dont have to put itin a text so like if i have a button to launch a program i can set it?

please guys im heaps new with programing i normaly catch on quickly with things im just making a simple program with buttons to launch other programs 4 now i thought it would be easy 2 do im just stuck at this i can get it to launch programs its just if the programs r in diff places then i add it wont work 4 friends so thats why i need away to add a txt or a input thingy so it can be changed so im begging can some 1 please help a newbe i wouldlove to be able to code like u guys 1 day i have to start some where right?

• Developers

please guys im heaps new with programing i normaly catch on quickly with things im just making a simple program with buttons to launch other programs 4 now i thought it would be easy 2 do im just stuck at this i can get it to launch programs its just if the programs r in diff places then i add it wont work 4 friends so thats why i need away to add a txt or a input thingy so it can be changed so im begging can some 1 please help a newbe i wouldlove to be able to code like u guys 1 day i have to start some where right?

Some advice:

- Try to use normal English sentences in stead of a "dump of shortened words without dots and commas".

- Show some effort first yourself.

- stop begging.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Some advice:

- Try to use normal English sentences in stead of a "dump of shortened words without dots and commas".

- Show some effort first yourself.

- stop begging.

Jos

sorry i wasnt trying to beg. its just i have been upall night trying to work this out and its 4:50am where i live.

• Developers

sorry i wasnt trying to beg. its just i have been upall night trying to work this out and its 4:50am where i live.

Only point you make here is that you should go to bed and doesn't justify the point made.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

i was just asking 4 help how to make something work.

Have you talken the time to read my post?

Reread it and go to bed to sleep.

Come back when you are fresh and have put in some effort in trying things yourself.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.