Send(m)
    MouseClick( "left", 760, 625, 1, 5)

but i dont know how to write in script.. to know what is "n"

What you wanna do whith this?

Anyway, that's the number of your posts:

#include <FF.au3>

_FFConnect()

$sUser = 'toader'
$sPosts = _FFXpath("//div[contains(*/span[@class='author vcard'],'" & $sUser & "')]//ul[@class='user_fields']/li[2]/span[@class='fc']")
MsgBox(64,"",$sPosts)

What you wanna do whith this?

Anyway, that's the number of your posts:

#include <FF.au3>

_FFConnect()

$sUser = 'toader'
$sPosts = _FFXpath("//div[contains(*/span[@class='author vcard'],'" & $sUser & "')]//ul[@class='user_fields']/li[2]/span[@class='fc']")
MsgBox(64,"",$sPosts)

don't work.. and cant understand(( i need only it.. if needed numbers ur post numbers is in "y=52,x=536,y2=73,x2=536" how to read only this?

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

don't work.. and cant understand(( i need only it.. if needed numbers ur post numbers is in "y=52,x=536,y2=73,x2=536" how to read only this?

What doesn't work (here it works)?

What don't you understand? (if you wanna automat webpages you should a little but understand from DOM, HTML, CSS, Javascript and in this case Xpath, too)

Coordintes on webpages are not very helpfull, they are depending on:

- your screen resultion

- if you are using the font-size given from the webpage

- if you are using the css give from the webpage

- if your pages are changed from AddOns like AddBlock ...

and if you scroll the page, all your coordinates are useless.

What doesn't work (here it works)?

What don't you understand? (if you wanna automat webpages you should a little but understand from DOM, HTML, CSS, Javascript and in this case Xpath, too)

Coordintes on webpages are not very helpfull, they are depending on:

- your screen resultion

- if you are using the font-size given from the webpage

- if you are using the css give from the webpage

- if your pages are changed from AddOns like AddBlock ...

and if you scroll the page, all your coordinates are useless.

dont work.. i will start ur script.. and thats do not do nothing.. and after 2-3 minutes shows empty msgbox.

and script for start i will do only for me.. to test it.. where numbers is allways in 1 places..

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

Have you MozRepl installed? Have you started it? What is the output in the console from your editor?

MozRepl??? what is it???

If you read the answers from Authenticity on the first page in this topic then you would know it :)

(it's an AddOn for FireFox, without it the FF.au3 doesn't work)

Look at the first lines from the documentation:

http://english.documentation.ff-au3.thorsten-willert.de/

or this thread:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=95595