Is Input Blocked?

I'd like to block input and detect when it has been unblocked by someone pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del, then continue with code and so the script won't be stuck in an infinite loop (not so I can block it again).

Something like this:

...do some stuff
BlockInput(1)
While InputIsBlocked
    sleep(50)
WEnd
...do more stuff.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

You decided to make the some filth? Say. Why you need it?

:)

You decided to make the some filth? Say. Why you need it?

:)

I want to use it while some .bats run in Windows PE. I'd prefer to lock the console, but I don't know of a way to do that in PE and this is the next best thing, but I don't want it to continue running after it's been unlocked. I suppose if there's no way to do it, I can call the .bat from the AutoIT script, but I prefer not since the others that need to use it all speak bat and not AutoIT.

I want to use it while some .bats run in Windows PE. I'd prefer to lock the console, but I don't know of a way to do that in PE and this is the next best thing, but I don't want it to continue running after it's been unlocked. I suppose if there's no way to do it, I can call the .bat from the AutoIT script, but I prefer not since the others that need to use it all speak bat and not AutoIT.

Sorry, but it does not look very plausible.

Sorry, but it does not look very plausible.

Ok. Thanks anyways. It won't hurt too much to have the "Block Input" script continue running after it's been unlocked with Ctrl-Alt-Del.

Any other ideas for protecting an unattended WinPE console?