Combining multiple gui's

I work in a IT Department, and I have created close to 10 different gui scripts for different functions. I want to create just one gui, that has multiple tabs in it, and has sperate gui's built in. Is this possible at all? I could make it one large script, but then loops and such would be all messed up. Is there an easier way?

Thanks

I have created close to 10 different gui scripts for different functions. I want to create just one gui, that has multiple tabs in it, and has sperate gui's built in. Is this possible at all? I could make it one large script, but then loops and such would be all messed up. Is there an easier way?

I think it depends on the functions of the scripts you created.

If it only to show information, or to do one work at a time, you could make the loop to different function each time user change tab in the GUI.

But, different if the combined script needs to be able to process, show information, etc..etc.. all at once. Maybe multiple scripts and one script with GUI to retrieve all data and information from the other scripts?

Maybe I even misunderstood your question?

hmm, thanks for your help. I have a couple different guis, Here are a couple examples:

1.) one is a program that fetches data from a text file, and if there are any updates, it updates the program with it.

2.) I have a SQL gui that runs various SQL commands

3.) I have a run as admin program that runs different tasks as administrator

4.) another is a simple program that launches specific exe's

5.) I have a program that displays a picture of a map (2 different maps depending on what radio button is pressed) and has different time zone clocks.

6.) a remote installation program that uses psexec

etc, etc

And I want to put all of these in one program and change between tabs if I want to do different things. Instead of opening one program at a time.

You can do this, I have don it but only combining 2 separate progs I wrote, you pretty much have to make a list of all the GUI ctrls you use through out the different progs, open up Koda and create a whole new GUI and place all of your controls in it with the correct names, if you have duplicate names across the different progs you will have to do some search and replacing in your code. Same for varible names. As far as #1 in your list, you can use an adlib for that.

It really is a pain in the rear, but usually it ends up looking a lot nicer than the original progs.

[size="2"] "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan[/size]