All the sudden i get errors...

I'm using SciTE Version 1.78 with Autoit v3.2.0.1 download as self installing package.

One of my scripts involving the include file: Timers.au3 has just stopped compiling correctly.

The previous exes created by the very same code still run fine, but for some reason when I try to compile now I get errors within the Timers.au3 include file. The only thing that has changed that I can think of is that I reinstalled xp and have downloaded the latest version of SciTE/Autoit3. If I comment out all the references to Timers.au3, it works fine.

First some simplified code that is causing the errors:

;----------------------------------------------------
;timer
#Include <Timers.au3> ;timer stuff
$timerid=0
$timerid=_Timer_Init();start

While 1

if  Timer_Diff($timerid)>6000   then
    SplashTextOn("Title", "It has been 6 seconds", -1, -1, -1, -1, 4, "", 24)
    Sleep(1000)
    SplashOff()
EndIf

Sleep(100)
WEnd

Next the AU3 Check errors box display from SciTE:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Timers.au3(154,54) : ERROR: DllCallbackFree(): undefined function.

If $hCallBack <> 0 Then DllCallbackFree($hCallBack)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Timers.au3(282,78) : ERROR: DllCallbackRegister(): undefined function.

$hCallBack = DllCallbackRegister($sTimerFunc, "none", "hwnd;int;int;dword")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Timers.au3(284,46) : ERROR: DllCallbackGetPtr(): undefined function.

$pTimerFunc = DllCallbackGetPtr($hCallBack)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\Copseys\My Documents\Autoit Backups\AUTOIT BACKUPS\New Folder (2)\timer.au3(8,25) : ERROR: Timer_Diff(): undefined function.

if _Timer_Diff($timerid)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\Copseys\My Documents\Autoit Backups\AUTOIT BACKUPS\New Folder (2)\timer.au3 - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I'm wondering if I don't have the compiler targeting the right directories? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

I'm using SciTE Version 1.78 with Autoit v3.2.0.1 download as self installing package.

One of my scripts involving the include file: Timers.au3 has just stopped compiling correctly.

The previous exes created by the very same code still run fine, but for some reason when I try to compile now I get errors within the Timers.au3 include file. The only thing that has changed that I can think of is that I reinstalled xp and have downloaded the latest version of SciTE/Autoit3. If I comment out all the references to Timers.au3, it works fine.

First some simplified code that is causing the errors:

;timer
#Include <Timers.au3> ;timer stuff
$timerid=0
$timerid=_Timer_Init();start

While 1

if  Timer_Diff($timerid)>6000   then
    SplashTextOn("Title", "It has been 6 seconds", -1, -1, -1, -1, 4, "", 24)
    Sleep(1000)
    SplashOff()
EndIf

Sleep(100)
WEnd

Next the AU3 Check errors box display from SciTE:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Timers.au3(154,54) : ERROR: DllCallbackFree(): undefined function.

If $hCallBack <> 0 Then DllCallbackFree($hCallBack)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Timers.au3(282,78) : ERROR: DllCallbackRegister(): undefined function.

$hCallBack = DllCallbackRegister($sTimerFunc, "none", "hwnd;int;int;dword")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Timers.au3(284,46) : ERROR: DllCallbackGetPtr(): undefined function.

$pTimerFunc = DllCallbackGetPtr($hCallBack)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\Copseys\My Documents\Autoit Backups\AUTOIT BACKUPS\New Folder (2)\timer.au3(8,25) : ERROR: Timer_Diff(): undefined function.

if _Timer_Diff($timerid)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\Copseys\My Documents\Autoit Backups\AUTOIT BACKUPS\New Folder (2)\timer.au3 - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I'm wondering if I don't have the compiler targeting the right directories? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

UPDATE:

Never mind guys, I figured it out. I must have installed the wrong version of Autoit along with SciTE. Seems SciTE for this application, requires Autoit version 3.0.

• Developers

UPDATE:

Never mind guys, I figured it out. I must have installed the wrong version of Autoit along with SciTE. Seems SciTE for this application, requires Autoit version 3.0.

Should work fine as the definition file are updated by the AutoIt3 installer.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)