Need a script made $$

I've tried making this script and I've failed too many times due to my lack of time and knowledge on programming so I'm looking for someone to make it for more and I'll pay. Here is a video to show you what I want the macro to do.

If you can make the macro do that in a loop over and over I'll buy it the most important part is the picture number being changed so from 1 then to 2 then to 3 and so on.

If you can make this macro please let me know how much it'll cost. Thank you and I know this isn't the best place to post it but I've tried getting help in the past with my own script but It just isn't going to happen. thank you in advance

This is definately not the place for that. No one on this forum will help you with that. This forum is designed to help you with your problems. Show us what you have currently, what you have tried, and what the problem is, and we would be much more likely to help. If you want to pay someone, go to rentacoder.com.

This is definately not the place for that. No one on this forum will help you with that. This forum is designed to help you with your problems. Show us what you have currently, what you have tried, and what the problem is, and we would be much more likely to help. If you want to pay someone, go to rentacoder.com.

hi thanks for the link found a coder there thanks for those who were interested.