Help Clicking Button in Firefox

I am trying to make a program using autoit that logins in to my hotmail account and sends an email. I can click the sign in button using FFclickxy using ff.au3. but this could change from computer and if i add a new toolbar in firefox etc. How can I make it click the button using the element name/id? I am trying controlclick as well but cant get it to work. Can someone help me with this. I would really appreciate it.

I am trying to make a program using autoit that logins in to my hotmail account and sends an email. I can click the sign in button using FFclickxy using ff.au3. but this could change from computer and if i add a new toolbar in firefox etc. How can I make it click the button using the element name/id? I am trying controlclick as well but cant get it to work. Can someone help me with this. I would really appreciate it.

Just use _FFClick.

_FFClickXY was a feature requests, but I think it's relative useless, all things can you do with the functions.

The coordinates doesn't change with toolbars etc. because 0,0 is the left,top coordinate from the document.

The function is based on the "getElementFromPoint" methode.

[EDIT]

For submitting forms use _FFFormSubmit.

If you have only one form on the page you just can write __FFFormSubmit()

Edited by Stilgar

• 2 weeks later...