WinAPIEx UDF

Yashied

@Yashied

Don't forget that MyProg.exe is detected by some AV to be a TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen, or a UnclassifiedMalware, or a Trojan.Crypt!IK, and Heuristic.LooksLike.Win32.Suspicious.J.

I know that is a false positive, but it was just to said that before some users do it on another way. :oops:

Best Regards.Thierry

The library has been updated, version remains unchanged.

Changes

• Added Row Input functions.

_WinAPI_DefRawInputProc

_WinAPI_EnumRawInputDevices

_WinAPI_GetRawInputBuffer

_WinAPI_GetRawInputBufferLength

_WinAPI_GetRawInputData

_WinAPI_GetRawInputDeviceInfo

_WinAPI_GetRegisteredRawInputDevices

_WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices

• Added conversion functions.

_WinAPI_ShortToWord

_WinAPI_WordToShort

• Updated documentation.

Here are two functions which should be twice as fast as your versions with DLLStructs:

Func _ShortToWord($iValue)
    Return BitAND(0x0000FFFF, $iValue) ; cut sign bits, relys on AutoIts BitAnd handling all numbers as 32bit
EndFunc
Func _WordToShort($iValue)
    If BitAND($iValue, 0x00008000) Then Return BitOR(0xFFFF8000, $iValue) ; extend sign bit, relys on AutoIt always using 32bit in BitOr
    Return BitAND($iValue, 0x00007FFF) ; cut 32bit to 16 bit.
EndFunc
Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

:oops: Thanx a lot for this UDF, Yashied. The additional WINAPI and GDI functions were very helpful to me for my apps, and as said by DXRW4E, I am eager as well to see DISM API functions integrated in the UDF.

:bye: Good luck ahead.

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

One suggestion. Since you do frequent updates, could you include the Html Help Toc and Index files in the download if the docs have been updated? It would just save a decompile to add the latest WinAPIEx.chm to the AutoIt.chm master merge. I finally figured out how to add to the master AutoIt.chm merge after downloading the AutoIt doc source for 3.3.8.0.

For example, I just did this yesterday with the March 24 Help files. Thanks for the functions. Most times I start to think about doing DllCall I look in your help and find out I don't have to. :oops:

@Champak: Look here:

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I thought I had already mentioned this but apparently I didn't.

Is it just me or is there a bug in _WinAPI_EnumProcessHandles on x64 systems? Or does that function just not work for x64 systems?

I've tested it on vista x64 and guinness also reported its possible failure on Windows 7 x64 in a thread where I used the function for a script that unlocks files using code from your udf.

Long story short, I didn't see any mention of the function not intended for x64 systems so I'm assuming it's a bug because I also didn't see anything about it on MSDN which leads me te the conclusion that it's something wrong with the function.

ZwQuerySystemInformation

NtQuerySystemInformation

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Try this.

Func _WinAPI_EnumProcessHandles($PID = 0, $iType = 0)

If Not $PID Then
        $PID = @AutoItPID
    EndIf

Local $tSHI, $tHandle, $pData, $Ret, $Length = __Iif(@AutoItX64, 20, 16)
    Local $Result[101][4] = [[0]]

$tSHI = DllStructCreate('ulong;byte[4194304]')
    $Ret = DllCall('ntdll.dll', 'uint', 'ZwQuerySystemInformation', 'uint', 16, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tSHI), 'ulong', DllStructGetSize($tSHI), 'ulong*', 0)
    If @error Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    Else
        If $Ret[0] Then
            Return SetError(1, $Ret[0], 0)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    $pData = DllStructGetPtr($tSHI, 2)
    For $i = 1 To DllStructGetData($tSHI, 1)
        $tHandle = DllStructCreate('ulong;ubyte;ubyte;ushort;ptr;ulong', $pData + ($i - 1) * $Length)
        If (DllStructGetData($tHandle, 1) = $PID) And ((Not $iType) Or ($iType = DllStructGetData($tHandle, 2))) Then
            __Inc($Result)
            $Result[$Result[0][0]][0] = Ptr(DllStructGetData($tHandle, 4))
            $Result[$Result[0][0]][1] = DllStructGetData($tHandle, 2)
            $Result[$Result[0][0]][2] = DllStructGetData($tHandle, 3)
            $Result[$Result[0][0]][3] = DllStructGetData($tHandle, 6)
        EndIf
    Next
    If Not $Result[0][0] Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    __Inc($Result, -1)
    Return $Result
EndFunc   ;==>_WinAPI_EnumProcessHandles

Just tested on vista x64.

It seems to return the appropriate number of handles in the process used for the "for-to" loop but everything in the $tHandle structure is composed of zeros when trying to get info from it.

I even checked the structure that returns the PID and it always returns zero for any index.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

• 3 weeks later...

This should work for both 32- and 64-bit.

Func _WinAPI_EnumProcessHandles($PID = 0, $iType = 0)

If Not $PID Then
        $PID = @AutoItPID
    EndIf

Local $tSHI, $tHandle, $pData, $Ret
    Local $Result[101][4] = [[0]]

$tSHI = DllStructCreate('ulong;byte[4194304]')
    $Ret = DllCall('ntdll.dll', 'uint', 'ZwQuerySystemInformation', 'uint', 16, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tSHI), 'ulong', DllStructGetSize($tSHI), 'ulong*', 0)
    If @error Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    Else
        If $Ret[0] Then
            Return SetError(1, $Ret[0], 0)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    $pData = DllStructGetPtr($tSHI, 2)
    For $i = 1 To DllStructGetData($tSHI, 1)
        $tHandle = DllStructCreate('align 4;ulong;ubyte;ubyte;ushort;ptr;ulong', $pData + __Iif(@AutoItX64, 4 + ($i - 1) * 24, ($i - 1) * 16))
        If (DllStructGetData($tHandle, 1) = $PID) And ((Not $iType) Or ($iType = DllStructGetData($tHandle, 2))) Then
            __Inc($Result)
            $Result[$Result[0][0]][0] = Ptr(DllStructGetData($tHandle, 4))
            $Result[$Result[0][0]][1] = DllStructGetData($tHandle, 2)
            $Result[$Result[0][0]][2] = DllStructGetData($tHandle, 3)
            $Result[$Result[0][0]][3] = DllStructGetData($tHandle, 6)
        EndIf
    Next
    If Not $Result[0][0] Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    __Inc($Result, -1)
    Return $Result
EndFunc   ;==>_WinAPI_EnumProcessHandles

Thanks Yashied.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The library has been updated.

v3.8

• Added the following functions.

_WinAPI_CLSIDFromProgID

_WinAPI_CreateBufferFromStruct

_WinAPI_CreateFontEx

_WinAPI_DwmDefWindowProc

_WinAPI_DwmGetColorizationParameters

_WinAPI_DwmSetColorizationParameters

_WinAPI_EnumFontFamilies

_WinAPI_FileIconInit

_WinAPI_GetBrushOrg

_WinAPI_GetEffectiveClientRect

_WinAPI_GetFontName

_WinAPI_GetMUILanguage

_WinAPI_GetPEType

_WinAPI_GetTabbedTextExtent

_WinAPI_OpenFileDlg

_WinAPI_InitMUILanguage

_WinAPI_IsNameInExpression

_WinAPI_IsPathShared

_WinAPI_MirrorIcon

_WinAPI_ProgIDFromCLSID

_WinAPI_SaveFileDlg

_WinAPI_SearchPath

_WinAPI_SetBrushOrg

_WinAPI_SetFileValidData

_WinAPI_SetSearchPathMode

_WinAPI_ShellCreateDirectory

_WinAPI_ShellExecuteEx

_WinAPI_ShellFlushSFCache

_WinAPI_ShellGetIconOverlayIndex

_WinAPI_ShellGetImageList

_WinAPI_ShellGetKnownFolderIDList

_WinAPI_ShellSetKnownFolderPath

_WinAPI_ShellUpdateImage

_WinAPI_TabbedTextOut

_WinAPI_TerminateJobObject

_WinAPI_TerminateProcess

_WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindowIndirect

_WinAPI_UserHandleGrantAccess

• Added examples for the functions above.
  • Added few constants and structures.
  • Added the NTErrors.au3 (optional) that contains the constants of all NTSTATUS error codes.
  • The _WinAPI_EnumDllProc() function now works in Windows XP (required dbghelp.dll version 5.1 or later).
  • The _WinAPI_EnumProcessHandles() functions now works for both 32- and 64-bit systems.
  • The _WinAPI_GetProcAddress() function now works with ordinal values (3.3.6.1).
  • Fixed memory leak in _WinAPI_AssocGetPerceivedType() function.
  • Some internal change of the code.
  • Updated documentation.

This is an illative updated of this UDF. Since the library will be integrated into future versions of AutoIt, the project is closed as a separate thread. All future changes will be made through the AutoIt Issue Tracker. Please do not ask here about adding new functions. Only critical bugs (if any) for a quick update.

Due to space constraints, I moved all the files on my site. So if the server is unavailable, please let me know about it.

Thanks to all who participated in the development of this library.

Project closed.

Edited by Yashied

As it's part of the AutoIt UDFs it should pass #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7

_WinAPI_GetEffectiveClientRect - $Ret declared but not used.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

@ptrex

WinAPIEx UDF is written for two versions of AutoIt. Please download the appropriate version from the first post:

AutoIt 3.3.6.1 => WinAPIEx_3.8_3361.zip

or

AutoIt 3.3.8.x => WinAPIEx_3.8_3380.zip

Edited by Yashied