Target background program

I think that your asking for ControlSend ControlClick ControlCommand ,in this case your target shud b "title" (win name) and controlID, you can try to get them with "AutoIt Window Info". Pls read "Remarks" on commands and try "Example"s from the help file.

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Im looking for a single function that can direct my inputs for my script for that particular program running in background. The reason for me to do so is because the program im targeting doesnt recognize mouse movements commands. Others worked fine even with the mouse clicks, but the mouse isnt moving at all. Used mousemove, mouseclick and controlclick and still no results. I even tried tinkering with Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0/1/2). Can anyone help me out here please.

Thanks in advance.

Could it be that vista's administrative restriction is blocking auto-it from moving mouse in the program?

Sorry to double post but Im intensely trying to solve the conundrum Im in.

UAC will not "block" mouse movement. It's more likely that whatever game you are trying to bot is protected against such things. Many MMORPG's and other online games are. You could try things like ControlClick(), _MouseMovePlus() and other stuff, but I wouldn't count on it.... >_<