Secret Message encoder/decoder

FuryCell

here is a program i just made.you can type a sentence in and it will pop up a msgbox telling you it in secret code and put it in the clipboard too.then if you type the message back in and it will decode it.hope somebody finds it useful.I use it to talk to my friends on aim in secret code

$C1=StringSplit("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789 .!?,","")

$C2=StringSplit("ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBAzyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba9876543210 .!?,","")

$Input=InputBox ("EasyCoder","Please enter text to be Encoded\Decoded")
If @Error=1 Then Exit
$Text=StringSplit($Input,"")

Dim $NewText
For $CurrentPos=1 to $Text[0]

$Char=$Text[$CurrentPos]
    $CharPos=ArraySearch ($C1,$Char)
    If $CharPos="X" then ContinueLoop
    $NewChar=$C2[$CharPos]
    $NewText=$NewText & $NewChar
Next
ClipPut ($NewText)
MsgBox (0,"EasyCoder",$NewText)

Func ArraySearch ($Array,$What2Find)
    For $X=1 to $Array[0]
        If $Array[$X]==$What2Find then Return $X
    Next
    Return "X"
EndFunc
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

to easy to decode i recommend just encrypting it then putting it in the clipboard.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Of course it's easy to decode... it's just a little project.

Good job :)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Yeah, atleast he got it to work, I tryed doing this same thing before and i failed patheticly.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]