Shooting Gallery Aimbot - PixelSearch and ImageSearch yield very innacture results.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey mate,

With all my time fiddling with bots and pixel searches, I'd make it a little easier for the program to actually find the target by searching for a NON predominant colour, like for example "0xC96A00", the brown stick holding up the target >_< . Then all you need to do is MouseClick 40 pixels above that.

-> KegRaider

Edited by KegRaider

Hey mate,

With all my time fiddling with bots and pixel searches, I'd make it a little easier for the program to actually find the target by searching for a NON predominant colour, like for example "0xC96A00", the brown stick holding up the target >_< . Then all you need to do is MouseClick 40 pixels above that.

-> KegRaider

Wow, okay that's a wonderful idea, I was thinking so hard about the damn bullseye that I didn't even notice the "brown" stick...

It works perfectly now, thanks.

Based upon your inappropriate use of the Report feature, I assume you do not have an edit button on the post you made above?

Yes, you are correct. Please excuse my use of the Report feature, it was my only "option" available.

Edit: Interesting... I am able to edit this post, however I am still unable to edit my previous posts on this thread.

Edited by Skorski