Help with my first script

Hi and Welcome to the forum!

First of all you have to calm down, the rule is to wait a minimum of 24 hours before bumping!

Now about your problem, was that all of your code? Then your problem is that you didn't give any path to the exe. AutoIt is no mindreader!

Try it like this instead:

Run("C:\Program Files\Firefox\Firefox.exe") ;Change the path to wherever your Firefox.exe is

Try ShellExecute() instead of Run().

Also, deleting you cookies by mouse clicks commands isn't something I recommend.

Try to FileDelete() your cookies' folder and recreate it with DirCreate() under the same name.

Edited by Info

You can also use shellexecute to open a webpage in the default browser.

ShellExecute("http:\\www.google.com\")

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Hi and Welcome to the forum!

First of all you have to calm down, the rule is to wait a minimum of 24 hours before bumping!

Now about your problem, was that all of your code? Then your problem is that you didn't give any path to the exe. AutoIt is no mindreader!

Try it like this instead:

Run("C:\Program Files\Firefox\Firefox.exe") ;Change the path to wherever your Firefox.exe is

Thank you for the help also I wasn't sure about the bumping rules. My bad for not reading rules.