Print control

Ive looked around for info about programaticly printing something and im finding little information. i dont know if this is something that can be solved with a windows configuration im not aware of or if i need to do some advanced automation. my issue is basicly that i would like to have multiple printers installed on a single pc and have a have different programs each see a different printer as 'default'. in one situation i want to print a weather report using IE automaticly to a certain printer, but not all pages.

in adition i would also like to control what pages print and # of copies, this doesnt seem to hard but id have to use the GUI contols, however the printer selection control doesnt seem to have a way to control it reliably.

thank for any ideas!

==UPDATED==

Im working on some functions to help with these problems i have, here is a roughdraft incase someone stumbles upon this thread. 2 of the functions are from Martins script and the 3rd is my own.

_GetDefaultPrinter()

_PrinterSetAsDefault($PrinterName)

_PrintDialogWait($sPrinter="",$sPages="",$sCopies="",$sProssess="",$iTimeout=20)

_PrintControl.au3

Edited by JohnMC

martin posted this a couple of years ago that might help with the first part;

it will "remember"/set different default printers for whatever app has the focus

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=49477&view=findpost&p=372896