Colour Dection Help

Hi,

I am somewhat new to AutoIT dont flame me and tell me to read the help file because i have read it but i still cant seem to grasp this.

Ok so heres what i want to do. I want the script to detect the colour code (0x31559C) and once it has been detected for it to hold the ctrl button until it has disappeared. If anyone out there could possibly help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. Btw, im not sure if this is entirely possible but i hear autoit is one of the most advance scripting tools thingos out there :) *fingers crossed*

Thanks In Advance

Commands needed:

While

PixelSearch

Send

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

You can't try to do anything if you don't atleast try to RTFM - Read The Fucking Manual

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Don't worry it gets much much better.... lol don't worry i'm just annoyed easily and impatient. Others are friendlier than me.

Guess i will wait for the more "Friendlier" people :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they are on vacation, but my nuggets of information(mostly what Xenogis said):

Send("{CTRLDOWN}")

PixelSearch()

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

Ok the script i did didnt work if someone could correct me it would be appreciated. I want the full screen. and for it to press Ctrl when the pixel is found until it disappears.

Send("{CTRLDOWN}")

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 1240, 768, 0x637542 )

I tried. just abit of a nudge in the right direction please :)

Also how do i get the script to execute for just one window? cause when i start the script i cannot open the window that i want it to run in. This is for a game btw, i want to to run in the window called MapleStory but once i start the script it will not allow me to maximize the window.

Edited by CantTouchThis

i havn't tested this code i wrote it straight to the forums so don't be suprised if it doesn't work

While 1
   If PixelSearch( 0, 0, 1240, 768, 0x637542 ) Then
      Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
      While PixelSearch( 0, 0, 1240, 768, 0x637542 )
        ;wait until the pixel dissapears
      WEnd
      Send("{CTRLUP}")
   EndIf
WEnd

burrup......help please :)

While 1

If PixelSearch( 0, 0, 1240, 768, 0x637542 ) Then

Send("{CTRLDOWN}")

While PixelSearch( 0, 0, 1240, 768, 0x637542 )

;wait until the pixel dissapears

WEnd

Send("{CTRLUP}")

EndIf

WEnd

help with looping it to infinity :D Also i have been scouring the help files to find out how to get a button to execute a script, tips please? i have made my gui also :D

My GUI code, tell me things to make it better if you like open to suggestions :huh:

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

If Not IsDeclared('WS_CLIPSIBLINGS') Then Global $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS = 0x04000000

GuiCreate("MapleStory - Archer Bot", 292, 236,(@DesktopWidth-292)/2, (@DesktopHeight-236)/2 , $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

$Pic_1 = GuiCtrlCreatePic("header.jpg", 20, 20, 140, 140)

$Button_2 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Archer Bot : Start", 30, 170, 110, 30)

$Group_3 = GuiCtrlCreateGroup("MapleStory - Bot", 170, 30, 110, 130)

$Label_4 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Welcome To MapleStory - Archer Bot 1.0 BETA EDITION", 180, 50, 90, 100)

GuiSetState()

While 1

$msg = GuiGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

ExitLoop

Case Else

;;;

EndSelect

WEnd

Exit

Edited by CantTouchThis